Seventeen 💜

Unedited

Earth 2

3rd person pov

It was all dark. He couldn't feel anything. He couldn't see anything. But he knew he was alive. He couldn't move but he felt constant presence around him. And all if a sudden he felt an urge to wake up. An urge to come out of whatever or wherever he was.

The first thing he saw was still darkness. Where was he?
"Hyung? Hyung!" a desperate voice called out to him shaking him slightly making him whine.

His head ached so bad and that was the indication that he was alive.

"Hyung?" a deeper voice came sounding worried.

He finally opened his eyes looking at the source of the voice.
"n-namjoon?" he tried saying.

"Yes I'm here. You were out for three whole days oh my God. I'm so sorry..."

And before Jin could reply more people surrounded him and they all looked......pale and dirty. Literally. There were bandages on all of them and taehyung had the most of it in his hands.

" what happened" jin asked.

"it's okay. It's over now anyway. Except we are kind of stuck in here as the entrance to headquarters is blocked by debri."

"it isn't very different is it? We never had a reason to go out anyway and we couldn't. This makes it better as they won't find us now at all"

Jin's words make everyone think about why they were stressing so much before.

Suga let's out a little chuckle "Well seeing as you are awake and already making us feel better, let's go back to trying and communicating with them"

"um I can't anymore.... But I'll try. Until then you guys should work harder and try to communicate with the rest of them but other means."

"Roger that hyung" taehyung says as he gets up stretching.
He turns around to face jungkook

"I need you to help me a bit come on"

Everyone's eyes widen at that and jungkook looks shaken.

"Y-yes sure"

"Hyung"

"w-what?"

"I said call me hyung. I'm older than you aren't I?"

"Yes... Sorry.. Um hyung."
He replies confused.

The other members are trying their best not to laugh because they all know V is good at heart but sometimes things just get to him. They noticed how he was protective over jungkook when the storm was going on.

He wouldn't leave his side as he passed out.

After he woke up though, he went back to being mean.

Well that was until jimin talked some sense into him.

It was really funny to see jungkook be really confused at what was going on.

A person who was ready to kill him the other day was now treating him much better.

Well he wasn't complaining.

"Namjoon? Can you please removing the wierd thing on my hand it hurts"

"Shit sorry hyung I forgot..." namjoon replied as he quickly removed the handcuff like thing he had used on Jin feeling very guilty.

He blamed himself for getting Jin hurt.

Well it was technically his fault but now wasnt the time for all this.

They didn't know how longer this building was gonna stay up so their first step was to figure out a way to transport themselves to world 1 as there was no way they could go out and not be killed by either the debri or the rest of their world.

They were outcasts.

*time skip brought to you buy jimins smile*

"Hyung! Come here FAST!!!!!"

jungkook's voice rang throughout the quiet cortex.

6 people came running ofcourse not knowing who he was referring to.

He paused for a second and then laughed as the rest of them burst into laughter too.

They calmed down before taehyung spoke.

" Why were you yelling as if the roof was falling"

"Wait IS IT?!" hoseok looked up frantically. Making them all laugh yet again.

"no no I think I just found a way to get us out of here."

"REALLY?" came jimins loud exited voice.

"Yes Hyung. We just gotta make more of the machines jin Hyung used."

All their smiles went down.

"jungkook...."

"No listen to me hyung! This can work we have to try"

namjoon was shaking his head.

"This time we won't need to exchange anyone with us."

"what? What do you mean" jin asked

"he means that it's a life out death situation........ For us." taehyung replied looking at the machine whirring in front of jungkook.

(a/n : very short chapter yikes
IDEK what I'm doing with this book anymore.... Like if someone wants to remake it or like change it please do cus I'm working on another story and because I'm in my final grade of school I barely have time for writing)

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTES MOCHI EVER ILOVEYOUSOMUCH

Rip jungkooks long hair BTW... Broke my heart....

Press f :(