Chapter 3

Hiroto's Pov

I looked at the roof thinking. "(Y/n)...i haven't seen her since we were little..."

{Flashback}

"Hiroto!"

I looked up to see a (h/c) hair girl with tears streaming down her face.

I dropped my soccer ball and ran over to her. "Whats wrong (y/n)?!"

She looked at me and gave me a hug. "I-I'm moving."

I froze as she said that but was shortly snapped out of my thoughts as I heared her soft sniffls. I slowly hugged her back. "Calm down its not like we'll never see eachother again."

She hugged me tighter. "I-I know but i don't want to leave you."

It was quiet for a moment, until I had a idea. "Well if this is going to be are last time seeing eachother, how about we play some soccer before you leave."

She looked up at me with a big smile. "Okay!"

{Time skip}

After playing for a couple hours it was almost time for (y/n) to leave and we were both waiting outside.

"So where are you moving to?"

She thought for a moment. "I don't know, I know its far.

It was silent between us until I looked over to see (y/n) shivering.

"Are you cold? Here." As i said that i took my jacket off from my waist and handed it to her.

She smiled and put it on. "Thanks Hiroto."

As she said that her parents car came up the drive way.

"Well i guess this is goodbye."

I looked at the ground. "Yeah."

She was about to run to the car but she turned around and gave me a hug.

"Bye Hiroto."

I smiled and waved as the car left but when it was out of sight, my smile disappeared.

{End of Flashback}

I sighed. "Never thought she would be back..."

{Time Skip}

(Y/n) Pov

"Miss (y/n) its time to wake up."

I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the maid opening the blinds.

"Shut the dang blinds! Your blinding me!"

The maid gave me a serious look. "I will do no such think, you have Been sleeping for to long Miss (y/n)"

I growned and pulled the blanket over my eyes.

There was a small sigh and the shut of the door.

I looked up to see the blinds shut just a little bit. "Well i might as well get up."

I slid the sheets off and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

{Time skip}

I opened the door to my room and headed to the front door, only to run into someone and fall on my butt.

I was about to say something till I looked up to see Hiroto. "Hiroto?"

He looked at me with a smirk. "So it really is you."