Imagine #1

/Your POV\

The outfit you are wearing is a leopard print muscle tank, blue shorts with a white pattern and a long blue cardigan which goes down to your knees. The cardigan has small holes which are patterned. The whole magcon fam is staying at your house and currently Matt is filming a youtube vid in the lounge.

You walk in just as Matt says

"Bye Youtube"

You jump in front of him before he can close off the camera and start making random ass noises and move your hands in the air. Matt then leans over and says

"And that dearest youtube was (y/n)"

You throw a lazy grin at the camera and start to head back to your room. You had almost passed Taylor who was sitting next to Matt on the sofa when he trips you up. Matt and Taylor start laughing their butts off until you pull Taylor down with you. He lands on the floor with a bump. One problem: he landed on you.

"Goddamn you're heavy" you mutter under your breath.

Somehow you manage to flip Taylor over so you are on top and are now straddling him on the floor. You laugh.

"Hey Taylor" you begin.

You lean down until you are right by his ear.

"Go take a cold shower why don't you" you say laughing. You get up leaving Taylor furiously blushing lying on the floor. Your cardigan trails over his face as you get up but he hooks a finger in a hole and pulls you back. He sits up and is crouching and catches you when you fall.

"Only if you join me" he whispered huskily in your ear.

"Sure" you answer seductively

You stumble up and turn around to say

"In your dreams Caniff" you walk out the room throwing a wink to Taylor who is red as a tomato rn. You laugh to yourself and go to change.