Imagine #5

/Your POV\

Taylor sat on a chair as you approached him sitting shirtless, eating a plate of chips. You were wearing track pants and a leopard print tank top with your hair loose and wavy. You reached Taylor and immediately placed your leg over him and sat there on him straddling him.

'Y/N!' Taylor groaned but not in a bad way.

'Hey pretty boy let me whisper in ya ear, tell ya something you might like to hear' you whispered in his ear and felt pleased as you felt him stiffen beneath you. You trailed your hand in his hair and then bought it down to your side and slipped it under his shirt.

'Y/N.' Tay mumbled against your cheek 'Let's go'

You laughed and wrapped your legs around him tightly as he picked you up, his hands resting under your thighs. You went to his bedroom where he dropped you on his bed and used his hands to support himself to hover above you. Not being able to resist it anymore you pulled his head to yours and kissed him with so much passion and hunger. He returned it equally and you decided to have a bit of fun with him...

You got his bottom lip between your teeth and tugged on it gently. You knew that sent him into overdrive. He let out a moan and that was when you decided to step it up a notch. Your hand left his soft brown curls and went to loop around his belt buckle. You then slipped your hand into his trousers and began to touch all up and down his leg anywhere and everywhere but Taylor junior. You could feel he was very excited but then your fun was ruined as he pulled back suddenly and he had a dangerous glint in his eyes.

'Oh so you wanna play that game do we now?'

He came closer and left little kisses along your jawline trailing down your neck. He began biting on your neck softly but also in a dominating way. You bit your bottom lip to hold in a moan but as he began kissing the base of your neck and your jawline you couldn't help it. He smirked at you then kissed your new hickie.

'Well Mr Caniff it is only fair that I return the favour' you said with a wink

Suprising both of you, you managed to flip him over so you were on top and yet again you straddled him. Yep he was definitely excited. Taking your time you leant down to his neck making sure he had a full view of yourself and slowly gave him a hickie just as large as yours. You then went back to making out with him as you couldn't get enough of his goddamn soft lips!

'I might have to take you right here right now Y/N'

'Then do it' you whispered to him as you looked into his big brown eyes.

*******************************************

Sorry for not updating