Imagine #4

/Your POV\
You were at Magcon and were screaming your lungs out like your life depended on it. The boys came out and when they did you were smiling real big. Taylor ran on stage and threw a wink at you.
"OMG (y/n) did you see that??!!!" your best friend screamed from beside you
"I KNOW!!!" You replied so excited that your legs felt like jelly.

/Later on in the show\
Now was the peak of the show. They were picking girls to go up on stage who would get their own hour with the boy who picked them. (A/N did that make sense?😂) I along with all of the Taylor girls had the hands raised as high as they could possibly be when he went up to the mic.
"Ummm" he began in his adorable accent "the girl with ombre hair who is wearing an obey snapback and a shirt that says 'Don't cry. Say fudge you and smile'" he said smiling looking straight at you. Every bone in your body had froze and your bestfriend was beside you shoving you towards the stage. Your feet finally began to walk as you went up to the stage and stood next to Taylor.
"Hey I'm Taylor but you probably know that already" he said scratching the back of his neck. You giggled and put your hand out to be shaken
"(y/n)" you scanned the crowd for your bestie and she smiled really big and sent a massive thumbs up. You laughed softly and grinned back at her. You sent the thumbs up back and then your head snapped to Taylor when he said "you have a really pretty smile"
You must have zoned out because he started waving his hands in front of your face asking if you were okay.
"Yeah sorry zoned out. Fangirling too much" you admitted with a laugh. He started laughing with you and engulfed you in a hug. You tried your very hardest to not fangirl too much
*******************************************
You and Taylor were sat at a coffee shop 5 minutes away from the venue and were just chatting about anything and everything. You were really enjoying yourself and all too soon the hour was up.
"I really enjoyed myself" Taylor said as he stood up.
"Me too" you replied
He gave you his phone and you typed your number in. You both walked back to venue with smiles on your faces. That was a kinda first date with Taylor and it was the first of many