How Rude Can One Be

Omniscient
December 1, 2014
NY, New York
10:35pm

"So when do you start?" Blue asked Onika. The two sat on the couch at Onikas apartment after a long day at work.

"Um, she said Monday." Nicki shrugged after looking at her phone for reassurance. Blue nodded. She was still mad at her mother for judging Nicki without even so much as trying to hear her out.

"Time?" Blue asked. Nicki scrolled through more of her messages.

"7:40 in the morning sharp. Not a minute late or she said she'd fire me." Nicki said. Blue rolled her eyes standing up.

"Don't take it too serious. She just tryna scare you. But I guess I gotta go. She don't like me Being out this late anyway." Blue said grabbing her things. Nicki nodded standing up to escort her girlfriend out the door.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow?" Nicki asked.

"7:40 sharp." Blue laughed unlocking her car door. Nicki stood with folded arms.

"Um where is my fuckin' kiss?" Nicki annoyed. Blue sighed backing away from her door and walking to Nicki.

"Did you tell your mom yet?" Nicki asked. Blue looked off causing Nicki to shake her head.

"Nicki she'd kick me out the house if she found out I was gay." Blue said worriedly. Nicki looked down at the ground with folded arms.

"You can always come stay with me, I told you that-

"And not have a relationship with my mother? Nicki come on now." Blue countered argued. Nicki turned for her door only for blue to turn her back.

"I'll tell her, soon, just not right now. She's already stressed about work. Plus you'd lose your job before you even officially start." Blue said. Nicki bit the inside of her mouth before releasing herself from blues grip and entering her house. She and Blue had been dating for about 5 months and Blue still has yet to tell anyone about the two of them being involved. Nicki was beginning to think Blue was probably embarrassed by their relationship.

Nicki went upstairs to her room and closed the door getting ready to take a shower until she got a text message.

BK: Can you come in a bit earlier tomorrow? Say around 6?
10:50pm

Nicki: Yeah, sure. I'll be there.
10:51pm

She sat her phone down getting her towel and headed to her restroom for a shower then bed.

**

6:35am
Onikas POV

I sat up in bed rubbing my face. I yawned swinging my feet to the side of my bed and got up to use the bathroom and brush my teeth. I after I was done I grabbed my phone and gasped.

"What the fuck?! No!" I yelled after seeing it was almost 7. I was supposed to be there at 6 for a reason. I dropped my phone rushing to my closet finding clothes to put on. After doing so I did my hair and was out the door by 7:36. I sighed grabbing my phone as I was driving to call my boss.

BEEEEEEPPP!!!!

"WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU GOING THEN BITCH!" I yelled blowing my horn back.

"Fucking idiot." I said.

"I'm sorry?" Beyonce voice boomed through my car speakers.

"Oh shit, I mean I'm sorry I wasn't talking to you-

"Where are you Onika? I asked you to be here at 6 o'clock." Beyonce said. I sighed.

"I know and I'm sorry. I over slept. I set my alarm-