Shopping | Frank x Ryn

AN: For those of you who don't know who Frank Adler is, he is Chris Evans' character in the movie Gifted. I highly recommend it. Ryn is not a character in the movie. She's actually an original character I created for my Frank Adler fic called Wasted if you want some more of this couple after reading this little drabble.

Day 3 of Kissmas

"Ryn, I thought we agreed on a math free Christmas." Frank said as he followed Ryn through the aisles of Barnes and Noble.

"I know, I know. It's just we were in here the other day and her eyes just lit up at this book and she would not stop talking about it so I've got to get this for her. Then that's it. I promise." Ryn flashed him a smile over her shoulder.

The pair had been walking around the mall for a couple of hours shopping for gifts for Mary. Both were carrying multiple bags filled with new clothes, toys, and even toys for Fred. "You know I'm surprised you didn't get her a camera. She's always following you around when you go on shoots." Frank said, stopping next to Ryn as she looked for the book.

"I don't have to get her a camera. I've got an old camera I'm giving her." She shrugged, as she pulled the book from the shelf.

"Well, excuse me for not realizing you were already on top of everything." He raised his hands up in surrender chuckling a bit.

She placed a kiss to his cheek as she walked passed him. "I know it's been awhile since we've done this together so I'll forgive you for forgetting how amazing I am." She laughed as she continued to the checkout line.

Frank watched her walk away for a moment. He just chuckled and shook his head before following her. It felt so good to have her back in their life.