Bows | Enjolras x Lizzie

AN: Any Les Mis fans out there? This one features Enjolras and my OC Lizzie. I once again have pictured Enjolras as Aaron Tveit from the 2012 movie. Of course you can picture any of the various actors who have played the fearless leader of les amis. If you want more, they can be found in my story Until the Earth is Free.

Day 14 of Kissmas

Christmas had arrived in Paris, yet no miracle came with it. People still lived on the street, the king still lived in ignorant bliss of what his people were really going through, and one certain revolution leader didn't feel right celebrating when so many suffered.

A knock on the door, brought him out of his writing. The others were with their families while he locked himself away in his flat to work on plans for the revolution. He wasn't expecting any visitors and he certainly wasn't expecting Lizzie to be on the other side of the door, arm full of blankets.

"You can follow me." Lizzie called out and soon his flat was filled with blankets, ribbon and small cards. Once everything was brought in, Lizzie thanked her helpers and sent them back to the Pontmercy manor.

"What's going on Lizzie?" Enjolras asked as he slowly closed the door, still trying to process everything.

"We're wrapping presents." Lizzie said matter of factly as she sat down and began to roll up a blanket.

"Lizzie, I know you disagreed with my thoughts on the matter..." Enjolras trailed off when Lizzie looked up at him with a look that threw daggers.

"I understood your stance just fine, but sometimes Christmas miracles need a little help. Now sit down and help me roll these blankets. We have Christmas cheer to spread." She explained, patting the spot next to her.

Catching onto what she was doing, he smiled and sat down next to her. He kissed her cheek before he began copying her motions. "You're magnifique."

Lizzie just smiled. "I know."

After the blankets were rolled, they tied the ribbon around the middle the simple bows were able to keep not only the blanket wrapped but the small card wishing the recipients a Happy Christmas. Gathering the blankets into boxes, Lizzie and Enjolras set out on the square wishing those calling the streets home a Happy Christmas as they gifted them with the blanket. Both wished they could do so much more but a revolution was brewing and soon the people would rise freeing France once more.