DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!!

something bad was happening today, feel it as i woke up at 5 am  " Be careful" i cautioned  as i walked out of the lair to school.

                                                                            later that day                        

Something was wrong, something was very  wrong .  I Looked around then......." MR.BROWN GET DOWN!!" I screamed and jumped up on my desk and  tackled him to the ground. " GET ON THE GROUND ! NOW!" They looked at me and fell on the ground. Immediately, There's a gunshot the window next to my shoulder explodes. 

suddenly, the lady on the speaker starts yelling about  shooters as i  look around me. Ralph is so going to get me for this. The shooters just happened to be Hun's gang members (Hench men? tell me!!!!) As my classmates start screaming , Hun shots the ceiling. they stop talking immediately. If only i had that effect on my brothers. "GET INTO THE LOCKER BAY !"  like robots, We all get up and shuffle down to the locker bay. I'm surprised that every other 11th grade class is there.

 The girls are crying except for April, she was in a pin on the floor.  Our eyes connected she formed a questioned look. I shook my head, not now  i mouthed . Everyone got down  in that really uncomfortable position. 

I got put in front of my locker and laid down like the rest of the grade. My katanas were in there. The teachers were knocked out in a corner, Hun was standing in front  us while a purple dragon with a camera was  video taping us. " We want 10 million dollars by 3: 00 sharp or we will kill one class each hour your late" he paused for a few moments.  I heard  "YOU CANT DO THAT" suddenly there was a sickening crack and a scream. April. " sorry " I whispered  my best (normal) friend Raven,

 I slowly sat up and stood up with my back still facing the camera. "Leo, get down dude" Raven whispered almost begging, I heard Hun spin around "Sit down little boy!" I opened my locker  and  unzipped my blue Under Armour  backpack and pulled out my katanas. I held them parallel   with my side. I shut the locker with my elbow as i turned around. Hun looks pissed i look him in the eye " No" 

________________________________________________________________________________ Part 2 

comment if you want  a part 2  also your favorite character

Guardian in blue out🐺🐱‍👤

you read this i wish you good luck  i walked under a ladder.