What? Part 2

Neither party moved. They just stared each other down. Peter's glare only hardened when his eyes met Steve Roger's and Bucky Barnes'. The Rogue Avengers felt intimidated for some reason. Who was this boy and why was he here? 

The elevator dinged once again, which broke the staring contest between Peter, Steve and Bucky. Everyone in the room whipped their head around to see the only and only Nick Fury casual strutting out of the elevator with a serious look on his face.

Peter gaped. The Nick Fury was standing before him. "Stark," the one eye man greeted the billionaire. "Fury," replied the mentor of young Parker, "What are you doing here?" The one eye man sighed before saying, "I have a mission for you guys." 

Tony Stark's eyes widen. 'No way was he going on a mission with outlaws. What about Peter?' his thoughts clouded his mind. Peter said the unthinkable, "No." Everybody else in the room turned to him with surprise. Tony was definitely startled to think Peter just told Nick Fury no. Fury raised his eyebrow to the kid. "Do you even know what Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes did to Mr. Stark?" Peter's voice was laced in venom as he glared at the two mentioned. "Ah, Peter Parker, Stark's personal intern," Fury responded analyzing the child. The Rogue Avengers mouth flew open. Since when did Tony become a mentor to a kid?

Peter though ignored Fury's statement. "Do you?" he raised his voice. 'This was very out of character for Peter,' Tony thought. Peter remembers the day he found out about the battle Tony had against the two super soldiers. He had found Captain America's shield hidden in Tony's lab. When Tony came in, he dropped the parts he was carrying and had a panic attack in front of Peter. Peter talked Tony through it though. Tony reluctantly told Peter what happened. Captain America's shield was now secretly stashed somewhere in Pepper's office. She would make sure that Tony wouldn't see it. Peter secretly swore after that incident that he would protect his mentor.

Peter then grabbed Tony's arm and pulled him towards the elevator. The Rogue Avengers and Fury quickly stepped in front of it though. "I need to get home. Aunt May will be worried, and it is a school night tonight," Peter announced to the others. "No, Stark, we need you on this mission," Fury responded. "I am not going on a mission with criminals," Tony snapped back, "Now move!" 

Fury told Tony something that would change his life, "I got the Rogue Avengers pardoned. The Accords are no longer a problem. The world needs the Avengers." Peter's and Tony's eyes both widened. "The Avengers need a place to stay, and I figured they could move back into the tower," Fury continued on, "but right now, we need you guys to fight a large robot army in London." Fury brought the Rogue Avengers here?

Peter looked at Tony with eyes pleading for him not to go. "Colonel Rhodes and Vision shall meet us in the conference room. Have Happy drop the Parker home," Fury told Tony as he walked towards the conference room. "You aren't going to go with them, are you?" Peter asked Tony with big eyes. Tony hated to tell his kid that he was, but Peter would be mad at him for lying. "Sorry Underroos," Tony started, "there are people who need my help." The Rogue Avengers have never heard this Tony use this voice before. He must have cared deeply about this boy.

Peter looked devastated though when he heard the news. He looked at his father figure before whispering, "Go kick some robot butt for me." That was all Tony needed to know he will be okay for this mission. What Tony never expected though was for the robots in London to be a distraction and for Peter Parker to never get home that night.

Another cliffhanger? Wow, I'm mean. I don't even know what is happening. If you guys want a part 3, let me know. What happened to Peter? The fandom may never know(unless they ask for a part 3). I love reading your comments and advice. I want to thank everyone who voted and encourage me to continue on! Until next time my lovely readers!-Cem or Em