Boom Boom Whoosh

Peter and Tony were tinkering in the lab when a sudden noise reached Peter's ear, "Boom boom whoosh". Peter immediately snapped his head up to see an orange circle creating a portal into the lab. Out of the portal came the sorcerer supreme himself, Doctor Strange.

"Wow! Look Mr. Stark!" Peter exclaimed. Tony who was completely oblivious to the sorcerer supreme floating in the lab yelped when he saw Doctor Strange. He glared at the sorcerer in front of him. "Stark," Doctor Strange spoke. "Ah, the wizard has returned," Tony replied. "I'm not a wizard Stark," an angry Strange replied. 

Peter stood amazed at the sorcerer in front of him. "Can you teach my how to do that?" he asked. Tony and Stephen turned to him both at the same time. Peter muttered a tiny, "Creepy." Tony spoke first, "Absolutely not." Stephen had a smirk all a sudden, "Sure." Tony turned to the sorcerer in shock. "What are you thinking? There is not a chance that he is learning magic," Tony ranted to the sorcerer. "It's not easy to do. Give us two hours," the sorcerer supreme spoke to the genius. "Please?" Peter asked using puppy eyes. Tony sighed already knowing he lost the argument. Peter's puppy eyes could make anyone do anything. "Fine. Two hours," Tony sighed.

Tony checked his watch while taking a sip of his coffee. A half an hour left before he can get his kid back. Suddenly, an orange portal opened up right in front of him. "Wizard, I swear," Tony was cut off from an energetic younger voice, "Mr. Stark! I know magic!" Tony's eyes widen, and you could see the look of terror on his face. "Strange, if this is some kind of sick joke, it's time to start laughing," Tony said with fear edged in his voice. The sorcerer supreme maded another portal after Peter. "Who is this kid Tony?" Stephen asked. Tony knowing it wasn't a joke replied, "Peter. Peter Parker." 

A couple weeks later, Tony and Peter were battling aliens. "Watch out Mr. Stark!" the spiderling called out. Peter quickly made a portal and dived on Tony in the Iron Man suit. When Tony looked up, he saw the head of a statue fall off where he would have been flying. Peter stood up in his Spider-Man glory. He fits one of his hands and hit the other hand that was flat. Suddenly he crossed his arms with his fingers extended and then put both hands into a fist as they reached near his shoulders. When his hands got close to his shoulders, orange light surround them. Then he uncrossed his arms, and orange circles appeared in front of his fisted hands. The sound of "Boom boom whoosh" reached Tony's ears before he looked up to see what his kid was doing. "Kid!" Tony yelled. "No magic!" The spider's reply was, "Why not Mr. Stark? That alien almost killed you with their high tech!" Tony sighed knowing that nothing would change Peter's mind. 

Later that day, all over the news was Spider-Man doing magic from the battle. When he went to meet Peter in the lab, he was not expecting to see Doctor Strange teaching Peter more magic. "Get out of here Wizard!" Tony yelled. He grabbed pillows from the couch and threw them at the wizard not really thinking. Strange just opened a portal and all the pillows Tony threw hit himself. "See you later Peter," Stephen said before leaving in an orange portal. "No you will not be!" Tony yelled at the top of his lungs after he heard what the sorcerer said. He moved his gaze to the innocent kid in front of him. "What am I going to do with you?" Tony asked. Peter laughed as he said, "Give me your love and affection?" Tony joined in laughing and ruffled his kid's hair. Tony won't know what to do without him.

Hi my lovely readers! Sorry to not have updated in a while. I've been wanting to write this one for a while now. Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed. -Cem or Em