Wet (smut)

Once the movie ends, Jackson turns on all the lights to wake everyone up. Everyone grumbles, but they wake up eventually. 

"So, Yugyeom has to jump into the pool," Jackson states. 

"WHAT? NO!" Yugyeom objects.

"You asked Y/N to go with you to get water during the movie. Therefore, you talked during the movie." Jackson explains. 

Youngjae started laughing. 

"Yugyeom-ah. That was the rule. You should do it." Jaebum says. 

Yugyeom frowns as everyone tries to hype him up. Once everyone starts chanting his name, he gets up. Everyone follows him into Jaebum's backyard. It's just starting to get dark outside now, so the pool lights are already on. Yugyeom runs and leaps into the pool. You and the rest of the crew all cheer for him. Yugyeom surfaces and swims to the side. You walk over and offer him a hand. He takes it and pulls you into the pool with him. 

"What the FUCK, Gyeomie," you yelled once you swam to the surface. 

He, along with everyone else, started laughing. 

You two got out, and Jaebum handed you a towel. 

"So, I forgot a change of clothes, because I didn't think I'd be getting wet. Does anyone have extra clothes I can borrow." You asked. 

"It is my house, so I have clothes in my room you can use," Jaebum offers. 

You nod and follow him back into the house. He takes you up to his room and puts some clothes on the bed for you to change into. 

"Do you want me to help you change?" JB asked with a cheeky grin. 

Before you could answer, you hear a loud crash coming from downstairs. 

"JAEBUM, CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND?" You heard Jinyoung yell from downstairs. 

Jaebum pointed to the door and you nodded. He left, closing the door behind him. You took off your soaking wet onesie and draped it over a chair for now. You then took off your soaking wet tank top and leggings. You decided to keep your bra and underwear on, even though they're a little damp as well. You bend over to grab the sweatpants JB left out on the bed for you, but you hear the door creak open. 

"You're back already?" You asked, not even having to turn around to guess that it's Jaebum.

He probably has a great view of you right now, in just your underwear and bra. You wonder if he will be able to control himself.

"Uh, I'm sorry.." a voice trailed off. 

You turned in shock to see Yugyeom standing in the doorway, staring at you. Once you turned around, he covered his eyes with his hands. 

"Sorry! I was just looking for a sweatshirt. I thought you'd be changing in the bathroom. I didn't mean to..." He stammered. 

He stood there with his hands over his eyes, and you were too shocked to move. 

"Wait, why did you say 'You're back already?'. Who were you expecting to come in when you were changing?" He asked, peaking through his hands. 

"I... uh.." You trailed off. 

You couldn't tell him the truth. He would definitely tell someone if he knew. There was no lie you could possibly make up to cover this. You're going to have to get out of it another way. 

"Gyeomie, come here for a second," you beckoned him to come closer. 

He seemed shocked, but he wasn't going to argue about it. He closed the door behind him and locked it. Likely so no one else would see you half-naked. He walked towards you, trying to focus on your face, and not the rest of your body. It must be very difficult for him, because your bra is all lace, and slightly see-through. Your underwear is lace as well, and it's a thong.