Marky Mark Say What

SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG <3 LOVE YOU

(btw this chapter has a lot of dialogue bc I needed more character development lol) 

~MIA

----------

You got dressed in leggings and a slightly oversized T-shirt. You put your hair back into a bun for now and made a mental note to shower later. The memories of the events last night are floating around in your head. You met half of JYP Entertainment last night and drank a shit ton. You feel a little light-headed, but you likely just need some water. You leave your room and grip the railing as you slowly walk downstairs. You wonder if Jinyoung is still here or if he left. You are kind of hoping that he left because he may still be mad at you from before. However, that whole thing that happened this morning between him and BamBam still does not make much sense to you. Jinyoung knows that you are sleeping with quite a few members of Got7, so why did he get so angry? He literally had a threesome with you and Jackson! How could he get so mad that you had sex with BamBam? You have no idea why he acted that way, but you suppose maybe you can have a talk with him later.

You yawn as you enter the kitchen where Mark is sitting at the table with a cup of coffee. There is no sign of Jinyoung, to which you are a bit relieved. You pull out a chair and sit next to Mark, who is preoccupied on his phone.

"Whatcha doing?" You asked.

"Business things," he replied shortly.

Without looking up from his phone, he reached out to grab the mug of coffee and slid it over to you. You grinned and took the cup eagerly with both hands.

"Cream and sugar?" you asked.

"Of course," he replied.

You hummed contently as you brought the cup to your lips. You took a fairly large gulp of the coffee, knowing that it would burn a bit. You need to wake yourself up a bit, after all, it is afternoon already.

"By the way," you began, "I know I already said it, but thank you for everything."

"You don't have to keep thanking me," Mark chuckled.

"I want to!" You replied, "If I had the money, I'd buy you a giant 'Thank You' fruit basket or some shit like that."

"...A fruit basket?"

"Or maybe a muffin basket?"

Mark chuckled.

"Look, Y/N, if things were reversed and I was kicked out of where I live, I know you would do the exact same for me," Mark said, sliding his phone into his pocket.

"Yeah, we'd both be squished into my tiny apartment, and one of us would be sleeping on that uncomfortable couch," you said, taking another sip of coffee.

"I think we both know you'd be sleeping on that couch."

You giggled. "You're probably right."

You both sat in silence for a few moments as you drank the rest of your coffee.

"So, what 'business things' were you doing on your phone?" you asked finally.

"Well... I don't want to tell you yet..." Mark said, the corner of his mouth curling up a bit.

"Wha- Why not?!" You asked, a little offended.

"First of all, I'm really excited about it and I want it to be a surprise. Second of all, the other guys don't even know about it yet, so I don't want you to say anything."

"I won't say anything! Tell me!!!!"

"Y/N, you suck at keeping secrets! No way!"

You would have to disagree with that statement completely, but you keep that to yourself.