Introduction : Me, alone and poor

Another day for me : Lucile Colro. Just a normal girl, with a normal life. Well except one thing : I am a bit poor.
I live alone, since the "cold" I had with my parents. They couldn't stand my difference and I couldn't stand them neither.
In fact I am born with an unseeable brain malfunction.
My analysing faculty is increased and I can communicate in a telepathic way to all the people that share my blood.
I discovered that with my mother when I was young, and then everything went wrong.
They got me out the house.
But I met, by pure coincidence, an old man at who I bought food, despite my tiny salary.
He thanked me by a force that me mentioned as "necessary to survive in this cruel world", the nen.
I got to know that I was from the conjuration Hatsu, and finished my formation in 9 month.
I have chosen a faculty that allows me to create little axes.
First in plastic, ridiculous, but now I can conjure very sharp steel axes. They can do two things : Firstly, they give me an incredible attack speed. I called this "Axespeed" (duh). Secondly, if I cut somebody with those axes, and drink their blood, I get the faculty to give my vital energy (aura) to them, or even to take their, to hurt or heal them. I called this "Vampire axes".
I don't remember why I chose those, they don't allow me any defence in fights...

Well now I am alone, all alone and I won't live any longer if this keeps going.
I decide to go to the public market, to change my mind.
I always use the Gyo went I run errands, it allows me to do beneficial purchases, and gain enough money to survive...
So I was just strolling around when I noticed a keychain. Well-worn and trivial, but having a powerful aura around it.
I immediately bought it, regarding it's ridiculous price.
I got home to examine this tiny item.
"Nothing suspicious, just a little keychain. So why is it surrounded by such a strong aura ?"

I hadn't got any time to think about it, my door just got broken down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note of the author :

Why does the girl's door is getting broken down ? By who and why ? What's the secret that's inside this keychain ? Does Lucile should get ready for a fight ?

Do your own hypothesis waiting the next chapter ! See ya soon~