Chapter 4 : The Tattoo (1)

I was walking next to this guy called "Feitan", toward the tattoo room I guess. I decided to start a conversation :

- By the way... You're the first guy I met going faster than me...

- I agree that you're not so slow.

- Thank you (I guess) ?

- I like your style.

I was wearing a black hoodie, lightly destroyed jeans, and a long black scarf. I used it to cover my mouth and chin. I also got a black bat hair-clip.

- Yours isn't bad at all neither. Can I borrow your bandanna ?

- No? Well, maybe if you let me borrow your scarf. And if you're a good girl.

- Oof.

I crossed my arms behind my head and kept talking :

- Are we there yet ?

- Yup. Where do you want your spider ?

- A spider ?! Where ??

I said, exited, as I truly liked them.

- Don't tell me you don't even know that.. The symbol of the Troupe ! It's pretty famous though... You're an absolute moron.

- E-Even is that's maybe true... Erm well you don't have to be such a meanie !

- Anyway, where do you want it ?

- I don't know... In the back ? The middle of the back.

- Great, now sit on the stool. And put off everything you wear up-there, 狗.

- Wait, what, and what ?

- Do as I say and keep your mouth shut.

- Okay, okay ! I got it !

I then sat on the stool, having stripped my hoodie, scarf and bra off, both of hands on my chest, covering it. He drew a smirk on his face.

- Good, 狗. Do you want a candy ?

I didn't know why but I didn't really wanted to do the rebel right now. I nodded.

- Excellent, open your mouth.

Wow that was sexual. But I prefer this than putting my hand off my chest. So I did as he said. He put in on my tongue. Once the treat in my mouth, I say :

- You're still a weirdo giving candies to children (I'm 17) you just met like that. You're sure you're not a dangerous pedophile ?

- Fuck you, sassy kid.

He then took the needle in his hand, pissed off.

- Don't worry, I do that since a while, it will be good. Your sumber is 7, right ?

I nodded, then he started to stick the needle inside my skin.

- I won't lie... I like when people suffer.

- From now on, the pain is bearable... I've known way worse.

His face went to a disappointed expression :

- I thought I could scare the newcomer a bit more... Never-mind.

I tried to start a conversation once more.

- Could we discuss a bit ? To kill some time... We're a group, now, right ? So let's just tell everything to each-other, no ?

- Why not... What are your nen faculties ?

- You've seen the scarlet axes earlier, they allow me to turn Axespeed on... Did you know that my scarlet Axes were made from my blood ?

- Really ?

- Heh yes... By the way, can I tell you about one of my skill that only I know ?

- Why though ? We just met. Why would you trust me ? Are you an airhead to that point ?

- I don't know... I feel like we match well... So trusting each other right now or later won't change much.

- I get the idea.

- My secret skill is "Vampire axes". It allows me to put or drain the nen of the opponent, and so to speed up or to slow down the natural recovering capacities. I can use it on myself, or on the others, but there is a condition.

- Which is ?

- I must make my opponent bleed, then drink his blood. The more I drink, faster my capacity is.

- Very interesting... You see my umbrella ? Earlier, I haven't used it with its full potential as you're only a newcomer, but it can shoot bullets, and I can unsheathe a sword.

- So cool !

He smirked proudly.

- I'm glad you get how cool this weapon is. I suppose I'll tell you more about myself... You see, Japanese isn't my first language. I was born in the Chinese fraction of Meteor City.

My smile went away as soon as his words came to my ears. This "city" was just a huge dumpster. I've heard that the ones born there are very strong, mentally and physically.

- I learned Japanese with Danchou, sometimes it's a bit embarrassing, nobody knows my first language.

He giggled sadly beneath his bandanna.

- Fei... Feitan, that's it ?

- Yeah ?

- Could you teach me how to speak Chinese ?

He stayed puzzled a moment, then answered :

- Why ?! How could that be useful to you ?

- Knowing more never have been a bad thing. And it could be amusing, right ?

- Amusing ?

He stayed silent for a minutes, and then said :

- We'll see if you deserve it.