Chapter 2 : Particular Meeting

/!/ This part may contain spoil, so make sure you've finished the York Shin Auction Arc before reading it !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited a moment before finding myself in a dark lair, all tied up, in front of a dude sat on some rock throne, and a dozen of weird people staring at me.

I had already used my Gyo to figure out that what was imprisoning me was none other than nen threads.

The girl then spoke :

- Danchou, it's the brat who got Korutopi's item.

He answered her :

- Is that so ? But the nen surrounding Korutopi's copies isn't noticeable only by the most talented nen users ?

- Exactly. Her Gyo must be pretty powerful. Plus, she defeated Franklin. She could have killed him if I wasn't there. I suggest that she shall join us, to bridge Paku's gap.

Paku ? What was that ?? The dude who was sitting on the throne said :

- I don't object your suggestion. Tell me more about her Hatsu.

- She may be a conjurer. She fight with little axes.

I didn't understand anything, and I couldn't stand this situation anymore.

- EXCUSE ME but can someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on.

I felt all their sharpening gazes on me. That maybe wasn't the best thing to do. Anyway I'm used of having this attention, that won't rattle me. The person called "Danchou" opened his mouth :

- Interesting. I want a demonstration. To your opinion, Machi, with who the battle might be the most exiting ?

- I'd say a fast one. Like Nobu... or even Fei.

- Let's go for Fei. Is that all okay ?

He led his gaze to some boy... or grown-up man. I don't even know, he was so short ! Even myself, not being a giant at all, was a few inches taller. His gaze was even sharper than all the other ones. An asian... Pretty much my kind of men. But, if I heard well, we now have to fight each-other. The threads surrounding me suddenly got all lose. He nodded and jumped toward me with an astonishing speed. I pull up my Scarlet Axes, and he's already out of my sight... Behind me ? As soon as I felt his presence, I turn my Axespeed on and do a backflip to dodge his... Umbrella ?

Seriously ? Without losing any second, he came back to face me and there comes a series of quick attacks and parries... But my defense was still weak, while his was flawless. Crap, is this keeps going I'm going to...

- Stop, enough.

To his leader's words, the guy who was assaulting me suddenly stopped. Everyone around us seemed puzzled. I couldn't help but shouting :

- What ?! I was going to get atomized right there !

The pink haired girl that I saw earlier spoke :

- She manages... Feitan's speed ?

- Impressing...