Chapter 7: Briar

"You're gonna get us freaking arrested!" I think as violently as I can.
No I won't. I'm keeping us safe.
"From what? These people were a chance for us to get off the streets! Now were screwed!"
Let me explain us to them.
"Explain what? Oh, hey there guys. So... I'm bonded with an alien from space who gives me super powers."
Yes. Exactly.
"You're impossible."
Let's focus on not getting arrested. You would not do well in jail.
I roll my eyes. "Good plan."
Can I take over?
"Hell no. Last time you ate someone. Try explaining that to these people."
Fine, but make it quick.

Chapter 7 (continued): Victor

So, apparently Greenie has a symbiote. Honestly I'm confused as hell. She's homeless, her hairs green, and she's bonded with a purple space alien. You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.
"A little help Vic?" Asks Karolina. She turned her lights on and her skin is glowing the colors moving like a lava lamp.
"On it!" I yell back summoning blue, crackling electricity to my finger tips. The LAPD are finally here, two dudes jump out of the cop car. Then they just stare at us, the living glowstick, the cyborg, and the goth. I want to yell "Seriously guys? This is LA. I'm sure you've seen weirder!" But I don't think Nic would appreciate that. She has summoned her staff and there's a slow trickle of blood running down her left wrist.
"Lady bird lady bird, fly away home!" She yells at the cops. Then they're gone.
"Well that was anticlimactic!" Yells Chase from the hatch of the Leapfrog, leaning against it's door frame.
"Your telling me." Nico mumbles. "I couldn't remember if i'd used that one already. My collection gets smaller everyday." She frowns then turns her attention back to Briar. "Uh so. What's this she asks." Gesturing to everything.
Briar turns back into herself and kicks an invisible rock with her toe.
"I thought there was gonna be a bigger fight..."
"That's not what I asked."
"I have a...thing. It- her name is Arson. She's an alien." She cringes.
"Honestly, at this point I don't care. Everyone in favor of B. and Arson say. I." Nico yells.
"Aye, aye captain." I reply.
"Of course!" Says Karolina.
"I'm in!" Yells Chase.
"I think she's a badass!" yells Molly.
I frown at her. "Language Molly!" She pouts at me, pulls her hat over her ears, and walks back over to Klara who's staring wide-eyed at all of us.