Preference #3

What turns them on?

Requested by Crispy_Bacon52

Yuuri
-Baggy clothing with bed hair is such a cute turn on for him.
-He gets all flustered.
-"Y-you look cute (Y/N)."
- You don't understand why he thinks you're cute in the state that you're in but happy that he likes what you like to wear.
-His naughtier turn on is when you are sweating after practice or an activity.
-Your hair sticking onto your head due to sweat is just a strange turn on.

Viktor
- The cute turn on is when you are with animals.
- Especially the cute puppies and kittens Yurio somehow attracts to the rink.
- Maybe it's the fact that he believes in that if you're good with animals, your good with children.
- And boy does he want children.
- The naughtier turn on is when you wear skin tight outfits. Whether it be for a program or that being the last thing in your wardrobe.
- Loves the way it hugs your body.
- Thinks as if it's the closest to hugging a naked body then with baggier clothes.
(That doesn't count as NSFW, right? If it does, then that's the part of NSFW I would do.)

Yurio
- You in a cat onesie
- Might have a matching one somewhere.
- He thinks your cute like a kitten.
- And cat ears. Definitely cat ears too.
- But his naughtier side loves it when you wear an almost skin tight cat costume.
- "Cute kitten turned into a wild pussycat"
- Also he likes it when you have pointy acrylic nails on. He doesn't mind the colour he just likes the nails.

Otabek
- Cliché guy who likes seeing you in his clothes.
- Especially his leather jacket.
- You + leather is his OTP app art from you and him of course.
-This guy doesn't necessarily have any dirty turn ons
- But he does like watching you practice almost explicit programs that would never be performed until it is deemed absolute necessary.
- You giving him back hugs is something he enjoys.
- And listening to your heartbeat, definitely one.

Phichit
- Loves it when you send each other cute selfies wherever you guys are.
- Mainly uses the SNOW app because the filters are cute.
- You playing with his hamsters as if they were children.
- You with children in general is cute to him.
- I can't really think of any naughty turn ons for this innocent boy.
- Maybe he likes it when you take control.
- He likes to experiment a lot so there's that.
- He also likes it when you sit on his lap and he plays with your hair.