BRINGING IT BACK!!

Hi! I've discontinued this book for a while because of the lack of inspiration and canon YOI content but with the announcement of the movie, I'll be bringing this book out ready for updates!

I'm welcoming requests for:

•Zodiacs: request a question that I can assign answers/characters to through zodiac.

•One-shots (probably x reader, I might to character x character): request a character or characters, give a prompt/summary of what you want it to be about and if you want angst or fluff, no smut please. If possible, specify what pronouns the reader will use so it's easier to write :) These will be >1000 words

•Headcanons: request characters (up to five) with a prompt such as "cuddling headcanons." This will be formatted with bullet points.

•Match-ups: write about yourself! Give your appearance, sexuality (if comfortable), personality type, zodiac sign, hobbies, likes, dislikes, your personality etc. and I'll match you up with a character that suits you the best!

•Imagines: just request a character and if you want a fluffy imagine or angsty imagine. There will probably be <1000 words to simply create a scene and for your imagination to carry it on from there!

I don't have a prompt list for you to choose from, so I'm giving you freedom to come up with some. If you can't I suggest looking on tumblr for dialogue prompts as I'm not entirely sure if I can copy and paste someone's prompt list in my book.

Anyways, if you have any questions, please ask and I'll answer them to the best of my ability!