Ex-boyfriend/best-friend...

Alcohol. It seems like such a good idea at the time, doesn't it? One minute I'm talking to Sebastian Stan who's been one of my closest friends for a little over six years and the next, we're both butt naked in his hotel room with him slamming into me making me see stars and pray to God. All because I was feeling shitty about getting dumped by Captain America.

Just me?

A couple of weeks ago Chris decided to end things with me because he said he doesn't think he'll be able to love me more than a friend. I kinda understood what he meant, we've been friends for as long as what Sebastian and I have. I was still upset and pissed off with him though. After years of touches and looks between us, and kissing each other on the cheek a little too close to the mouth. Chris asked me out one time. I'll admit, at the time and when we first met I was kinda crushing on Sebastian more but when Chris asked me out I was more thrilled than I thought I would so I said yes. That night he said he liked me more than just friends so, we started dated.

Eight months of nothing but smiles and laughs, and what I thought was turning into love all came to end one night when he looked at me and just said. 'I'm sorry, Y/N. I just- I can't.'

I mean, WHAT THE FUCK!

The worst thing about it all is we were currently doing the press tour for Infinity War so I spent practically every day around Chris pretending everything was back to normal. Friends! I was still his friend but seeing him all smiley and act as if we were nothing more than 'buddies' and seem a little hurt like I was, was kinda pissing me off.

"Still avoiding me?" I sighed looking up from my now cold coffee to Sebastian who was stood in front of me smiling sweetly at me.

"I'm not, avoiding you, Sebastian." I was a little.

Sebastian began laughing as he sat next to me on the little sofa, taking my coffee from my hand placing it somewhere so he could intertwined his fingers with me. Nothing out the ordinary, we were very close. Infact, over the last couple of weeks we'd gotten a lot closer. When Chris had first broken up with me Sebastian wouldn't leave my side. He'd come to my hotel room with ice-fream and movies. We'd talk and laugh... drink... alot, which was how we ended up. "Sweetheart, spending all day in your room on your day off, after running from my room, after spending the night with me and ignoring my texts and calls, is avoiding." he smirked.

I sighed again looking down. "Sorry, it's just- Sebastian, we shouldn't have done it."

"Do you regret it?" he sucked on his bottom lip as he narrowed his eyes.

Did I regret sleeping with him? I should, but I don't. I shook my head biting my lip as I looked down at our hands. "But, it shouldn't have happened, Seb." I sighed looking up.

He frowned letting go of my hand and placed it round my shoulders pulling me closer to him. "Why not? We're both single. No one's getting hurt and besides, we've both liked each other for a long time. Remember?" he smiled softly.

I nodded smiling to myself I drunkenly admitted to him the other night I had always liked him. Apparently so has Sebastian. "But Chris is one of your closest friends, Sebastian. I'm his ex-girlfriend-"

"Exactly, you're his ex, not his girlfriend. Why does it matter? He said he just wants to be your friend, therefore, he has no say in what you do, sweetheart, right?" Sebastian placed his hand on my cheek making me look at him.

I nodded sighing a little. "I don't want, any of this to ruin, my friendship with either you or Chris... I can't lose-"

Sebastian leaned forwards pressing a kiss to my lips briefly before anyone could see. "Sweetheart, nothing you do will stop us being friends... well, except if you stop giving me blow jobs like you did the other night." he winked as he got up grinning and walked away from me.