Rare days...

Rare days, very rare days, Sebastian seemed like a totally different man to the bright and bubbly, blue eyed charmer if he wasn't feeling great about himself. He'd clam up and not say anything, he wouldn't want to do anything other than sit in front of the TV and mope. He'd seem distant from you and at first it scared you but over the years you'd learnt when he was ready, he'd come find you to talk. You knew he let his anxiety get the better of him if he was over thinking things but that's Sebastian. He loves his job so much he just wants everything he does to be 110% perfect.

The last few days he'd been like this. You knew something was wrong the moment he woke in the middle of the night unable to sleep and started smoking. God you hated it when he started smoking again.

You'd made breakfast knowing he'd want something to eat other than junk and when you'd shouted through to the bedroom getting no answer you went to let him know, assuming he hadn't heard you. When you opened the door Sebastian grunted ignoring you as he stormed past. You'd not seen him in a funk like this for a very long time, it worried you almost. Maybe being around him was adding to his stress, so you decided to go out for a couple of hours to let him relax. You for sure thought he'd be doing better when you get back but when you got a phone call off Sebastian's mother asking if you were breaking up with her son because he'd called her in tears saying he'd screwed everything up and you probably hated him, you knew you needed to speak to him.

"Sebastian?" you whispered as you knocked on your shared bedroom door. "Baby?" you opened the door slowly and gave him a warm smile as soon as your eyes landed on him.

He sat at the top of the bed quietly with his legs spread out in front of him. His face still red and puffy from crying earlier. "Oh, Seb." you crossed the room in seconds and fell beside Sebastian, your arms encasing him in a tight hug.

He buried his face into your neck as he hugged you back just as tight. "Please don't leave me, Y/N." he pleaded.

You shook your head trying not to cry. Hearing him sound so small was breaking your heart. "I'll never leave, Sebastian. Never." you kissed the top of his head before holding his face in your hands so you could look at him. "Baby, why would you think I would break up with you?" you frowned slightly.

He shook his head looking away from you. "You weren't here when I woke up and, I thought you just left because I've been such a dick to you. You're, amazing and you don't deserve to be treated like you have been."

You wore a sad smile as your eyes trailed over his face. "Seb, you're talking silly. You're, amazing. You treat me perfectly, baby. You look after me and make sure I'm happy." you placed your hand on his cheek so he'd look at you. "Baby, I just nipped out to give you some space to clear your head. I was always coming home. To you. Always." you smiled softly. "I'd be lost without my 'Sexy Seabass'." you whispered as you placed a kiss to his cheek, earning a smile from him.

"I'm sorry." he sighed as he looked up to you.

You shook your head with slight crease in your brow. "Why are you sorry?"

He shook his head frowning, once again looking down. He picked your hand up and began stroke his fingers over yours as he spoke. "All I do is work. I feel, like I never have any time for you anymore. I'm trying, I honestly am but... I'm starting to think maybe, you'd be better off without-"

You grabbed a hold of the back of his head and crashed your lips against his. You didn't wait for him to respond before you shoved your tongue into his mouth deepening the kiss. Sebastian's hands held tightly onto your waist, pulling you closer to his body as he moaned softly. Your hands fist at his shirt, pulling it up until you had to pull away from each other to pull it over his head. Sebastian quickly pulled your shirt open and off before he captured your mouth with his again. You moaned as you slid your hand over his growing bulge in his sweats, knowing he wasn't wearing anything underneath. Within seconds he had pulled his sweatpants off and you had a hold of his cock in your hand, giving it a slight squeeze causing him to pull away gasping.

"Fuck!"

"Shh, baby... let me take care of you..." you whispered, pecking his lips before you left a trail of kisses across his jaw then his neck. Slowly you sucked and nipped at the spot you knew had him moaning.

You began grinning as he moaned, slowly licking your way down until you got to his bare chest, the whole time your hand slowly pumped his throbbing cock. You lifted you free hand and began pinching his right nipple before flickig your tongue over the little nub before repeating the action to the other. After a few more times, you began to lick and suck down his body until you came to what Sebastian had been waiting for. You licked the tip of his cock a couple of times before you wrapped your lips around it.

"Fuck, baby!" Sebastian moaned closing his eyes. You didn't suck for long before you pulled off his head and began licking slow and long strips from his shaft to the top. "Please..."

You didn't answer you just carried licking, from long and slow to short and fast. After a bit you dipped your tongue down to his balls and gave them each a couple of laps before gently taking one into your mouth, sucking lightly.

"Fuck!" Sebastian's hand flew to your hair. "Baby, stop t-teasing- baby, please." Again you ignored him and continued to lick up his throbbing cock. You worked your way to his tip before spitting on the top and running your fingers over his head, smothering it down his length before slowly stroking him. "Baby, please!" Sebastian begged.

This time you wrapped your lips around his angry head and began sinking down his dick. A drawn out dirty moan leaving his mouth as he dropped his head back against the headboard. You sucked as your hand slid up and down his cock, twisting every so often. After a few twists you removed your hand and sank all the way down his cock, letting it hit the back of your throat. You loved deep throating him, it turned you on to feel his full length in your mouth. You moaned around Sebastian, feeling his hand's tangle into your hair as he began to lift his hips.

"Fuck- yes, that's a good girl!"

Picking up a fast pace you bobbed and sucked his dick, your tongue swirling the tip when you came to it. You slid your right hand under his thigh until you came to where it met his butt cheek and dug your nails in as you squeezed his flesh. For some reason Sebastian got so turned on when you did this when giving him a blow job. Within seconds he grunting heavily and thrusting his hips up, pushing his cock deeper into your mouth and before you knew it.

"OH SHIT!" Sebastian's cock twitched as he stilled, his hot come spilling down your throat. You moaned around him as you lifted off his dick, slurping every last drop you could. "Fuck-" he pantered as his head fell back.

You bit your lip grinning up at him before you leaned forwards, pressing your mouth to his in a hungry kiss. After a few minutes you pulled back, making sure to suck on Sebastian's bottom lip as you did. "Sebastian Stan, never, EVER, fucking think I'd be better off without you..." you smiled softly at him. "Fuck, you're like... a drug I need to live." You kissed him again making him smile against your mouth. "And, I'll definitely never have an orgasm like I do when you fuck me."

Sebastian burst out laughing as he wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer to him. "God, I love you, Y/N."

You nodded smiling up at him. "I know and I love you too." you snuggled closer to him, sighing happily as you closed your eyes and just laid there with your boyfriend.

After a few minutes of peace, Sebastian broke the silence. "How about I give you a couple of those orgasm you were on about?" Sebastian whispered against your forehead grinning.