Im not Jealous

Prompt #3: “Im not jealous.”

You sat beside Jack in the booth of whatever dinner you guys seen first and listened to Sam and Dean go back and forth until the waitress showed up to get your order. She was exactly Dean’s type only she looked closer to the same age as you and Jack. At first you figured that would throw Dean off and you wouldn’t have to spend your meal listening to him flirt with the woman handling you food but, the smirk plastered across his face gave you another idea. She took your order and walked away with a sway of her hips capturing the attention of all three men at the table with you, once she was out of view Dean turns towards Jack and urges, “You should totally flirt with her..she seems to be your age.”

“Flirt..with her?” Jack says questioningly causing you to fight back a giggle at his cuteness.

“Yeah you know tell her you think she’s pretty, get her number, something.”

“I’ve never done something like that,” Jack mumbles hesitantly.

“Of course you haven’t,” Dean groans, “listen this is a great learning experience okay, when she comes back just compliment her.”

Listening to the exchange you roll your eyes earning a nudge under the table from Sam. Glancing at him you shrug before the waitress shows back up, setting our drinks onto the table she takes out her notepad again and rights down our meals before Jack blurts out, “you look beautiful,” causing the girl to break out in a rosy blush and surry away.

Dean then turns to Jack and says, “Okay that was a good start.”

You shift in your seat dropping your gaze to your cup as you attempt to ignore the men around you. After a few minutes you feel a nudge to your foot causing you to look up just in time for the waitress to come back with your food. As she passed it out to each of you she made sure to push her chest out more before sending a smirk Jacks way and strutting away with a sway of her hips. The exchange left Jack watching her form retreat and your stomach clenching at the thought of him bringing home girls from every bar like Dean does at times. Swallowing the lump that slowly began to form itself in your throat you began picking at the food you no longer wanted to eat.

By the end of the meal the waitress came back more times than necessary to check if anyone needed anything though her focus was solely on Jack the whole time. You were beyond annoyed by the end of your meal and wanted nothing more than to leave the state itself and go back to the bunker case complete or not. At the end Jack brought the bill up personally to our waitress and took his time talking to her causing me to roll my eyes and glare at the table.

“Are you jealous?” Dean asks gruffly causing your head to whip up.

“What?” you ask confused.

“You’re acting different and have been since I started teaching Jack how to flirt, so are you jealous of the waitress or something?” He asks bluntly.

Shaking your head you throw a bitch face his way before scoffing, “I’m not jealous.”

Sam snorts just before Jack makes his way back to the table causing the conversation end and you all to stand and leave the dinner. As we pull out of the lot Dean looks in the mirror towards you and Jack with a smirk before asking, “So Jack what did you two talk about? you two were over there talking a while.”

“She gave me her number and said call her at six, for what i’m not sure yet but i’ll find out then I guess,” Jack answers him with a proud smile and a shrug not truly understanding the full intent of what was going to happen.

Your stomach clenched as Dean cheered an “atta boy” towards Jack before continuing to explain what would happen if he called her later that night. You leaned your head against the window and ignored the whole conversation going on in the car until you pulled into the motel causing you to dash towards your room avoiding all three of them. Sam, Dean, and, Jack watched you rush off in confusion until Sam glanced towards Dean who then realized what was happening. After silently having a conversation with each other Dean lead Jack towards the opposite room while Sam went to check on you. Pulling out the other key the the room he slips inside, his eyes constantly scanning the room for you.

“Y

?” Sam calls out once he doesn’t spot you on either of the bed nore at the table tucked away in the corner, “Y

!”

“What?” you ask coming out of the bathroom, eyes slightly puffy and red from crying though even if he asked you wouldn’t admit it.

“I was coming to see if you’re okay, you rushed to the room the moment Dean parked the car and you’ve obviously been crying,” Sam says worriedly before taking a step towards you almost as if he was worried what you may do.

“Im fine Sam,” You reply sharply before walking towards your bed avoiding the younger Winchester’s gaze.

“Please y/n,” Sam sighs, “I know how you feel about Jack and Dean does now too and seeing him flirt with some waitress must have been hard-”

“I said I was fine Sam,” I mumble before looking over to the door where Jack hesitantly stood momentarily then turning on your heels and heading for the bathroom, “ I’m going to take a shower.”

When you exited the bathroom sometime later Jack was seated on the bed that didn’t have your things on it with his back to you, Sam was no longer in the room much too your delight because you knew if he were it would only lead to more questioning. You went through the motions of everything you needed to do in silence, not once speaking Jack incase he brought up his date.

“Dean says you’re jealous of my date,” Jack says suddenly causing your hands to freeze mid brush swipe.

“Did he now?” you ask softly though you knew he heard you.

“Yeah,” Jack answers softly before pausing, “He said that happens when you think someone else is getting what you want,” he continued slowly.

“He’s not wrong,” you whisper with your back still to him.

“So you were jealous you couldn’t go on a date?”

“No Jack, I was jealous you wanted her instead of me,” you explain finally turning to look at him.

“How could I not want you?” he asks in shock and confusion, “I may not know very many human habits, but I do know that you are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen.”