~1~

Jin- 15
Yoongi - 14
Hobi - 12
Jimin - 10
Tae - 8
Jungkook - 4

"DAAAD~" Namjoon jumps up before he could even fully wake himself up and runs to the kitchen where his youngest is coloring. "Y-yes Kookie?" The boy smiles at him and holds up a drawing. It's...Well we don't really know what it is but the boy sure is proud of it so Namjoon is too "What is it buddy?" The boy looks at the picture and then back at his father. "It's us!" Namjoon tilts his head to the side. "Am I...the seaweed?" Jungkook nods his head excitedly. "Why?" He laughs. "Because that's how you look when you dance." Namjoon scoffs in offense. "I'm the cookie!" Jungkook says moving on from the comment. Namjoon looks at the page with a tan and brown blob assuming that it's the so called cookie. "It's very nice" 

Namjoon picks Jungkook up by the armpits and lifts him above his head to play with Jungkook. Jungkook giggles non stop and puts his hands and feet out as if he was flying. Namjoon laughs with him and starts moving him around in the air making swooshing sounds. "Dad!" Jungkook gets out through the giggles. Namjoon holds him still in mid air "What?" Jungkook looks up at him. "Can I make you fly?" Namjoon laughs a bit "Maybe when your older." Jungkook responds with a giggle and putting his arms and legs out again.

__

Tae runs up to Jimin with a flower pot. "Jiminie!" The boy looks around to find the orgin of the voice. "Taehyung!" Tae pushes the flower pot into his hands. "Look!" Jimin looks at it with disgust. "What...is it?" The boy grins wide. "Mrs. Teacher lady said that I could make soup!" Jimin puts on a smile. "What kind of soup?" Tae looks Jimin excitedly "Well, it has dirt, wood chips, grass, flowers, Oh and what was it...WORMS!" Jimin's jaw drops. "Worms?!" Tae responds with a swift nod. Jimin puts on a disgusted smile. "How about we set the worms free and let Jin hyung teach you how to make food soup?" Tae's eyes widen and he nods running away to 'free the worms' Jimin sighs in relief.

__

"Min Yoongi to the office. Min Yoongi please come to the office." Yoongi sighs and walks down the halls passing all the kids skipping their classes and opens the office doors. "Hello Mrs. Hanigan." he greets politely. "Good morning Mr. Min, he's waiting for you." Yoongi nods and goes to the familiar place of the principle's office. "Yoongi." the principle greets as he walks in. "Smith." He replied with a small glare and sitting in the seat in front of the desk. "So...Why did you do it this time?" Yoongi doesn't react he stays just as calm as before. "I didn't" Principle Smith looks at him like he was lying. "Why did you do it?" Again he replies the same. "I didn't." The principle rolls his eyes. "So...you didn't threaten to break their finger?" Yoongi's eyes widen "Oh that...Yeah I did that." The principle sighs "Why?" Yoongi stands getting defensive. "If they wouldn't have taken my pencil they wouldn't have gotten threatened and in the end they gave me my pencil back so its not like I actually broke their finger. Now I did break Hobi's finger...But that's different he left his finger in the door way when I was shutting the door." The principle shakes his head. "Don't threaten anymore kids today, yeah?" Yoongi groans and then nods his head.

__

Jin ran to his classroom like the giddy boy he is. He opened to the door to his first period and went in. Today is the day. I'm going to walk straight up to her and confess...He smiled at the thought but didn't realize that he was surrounded by people as soon as he walked through the door all calling out his name. Until one voice he recognized stood out in the crowd. Jin pushed past the children with a nod or fake laugh until he came to the person he had been looking for. When he laid eyes on her he stopped and smiled softly. "H-Hi..." She giggled and moved a strand of hair from her face and waved. "Hi Jin"  she got out as sweet as possible. Jin blushes at the girl just saying his name. Jin gathered enough courage and took a breath to ask her out but the bell cut him off.

__

Hoseok roams the halls letting the sound of the bell ring through his ears, his hood covering his identity. After he knew teachers were in their room he dashed out the door his hood falling off his head. He ran to the busiest street in town and threw his hat on the ground. He then started to play music and dance to it. He smiled at the passerby throwing dollars into the hat. After a while he looked at his watch and picked his hat up throwing it in his bag and running back to the school  flinging his hood back on his head. Letting the bell ring them out.

__

"Kookie~" Namjoon coos to the little one. The boy rolls over and opens his eyes slightly. "Y-yeah?" Namjoon chuckles a bit. "Do you want to come with me to pick your brother's up from school?" Jungkook came to life and jumped up from the spot he was just sleeping in. Namjoon laughs at the boy "I'll take that as a yes?" The boy responds with a rapid nod. "Go get in the car then." Namjoon said swiping his hand in the direction of the garage. The boy ran to the door opened it and disappeared. Namjoon laughed at his child and disappeared with him into the car. Namjoon drove to each school picking up the kids. Once everyone was in the car Namjoon asked the question. "How was school." They all replied in unison "Good." So many emotions in one word Namjoon took it as a 'I want to be left alone tone' So that is exactly what he did.

Word Count- 1005