~4~

The voice squeals causing Namjoon to take off the headphones in pure panic, fearful that his eardrums would burst. He looks at the screen in utter shock still hearing the high pitched noise coming from the headset. A slight smile appears on his face as the squeals dissolve into giggles. He puts the headphones back on and chuckles "Mrs. Jisoo...God it has been forever since I've heard that name." The giggles suddenly stop and are replaced with a gasp "Do you still live in Seoul?!" Namjoon lets out a laugh and a nod trying to keep quiet. "So?! Do you?!" Namjoon rolls his eyes at himself forgetting that she can't see him "Yes, yes I do...along with my six kids..." he says with a slight rub at the back of his neck. "SIX?! Kim Namjoon we have to hang out! All eight of us! I still live in Seoul too so here's my number!" she says excitedly before rambling off some numbers for Namjoon to write down. He writes down the numbers as she lists them off and then yawns and stretches "Jisoo I'm getting tired...I think I'm going to head to bed me and the kids got a big day tomorrow ." A slight pout is heard from the other end "Okayy sleep well, give me a call!" Namjoon nods with a smile "Will do" he says while turning off the system.

__

"Dad!" the young boy excitedly whispers in his sleeping father's ear followed by giggles of the youngest. "Dad!" it comes again followed by more giggles "TaeTae I don't think he hears you" the youngest whispers to his older brother. The sassy boy puts his hands on his hips and pouts "Then you try to wake him up Kookie." The Youngest smiles and carefully climbs on top of the sleeping man and hugs him like a koala hugs a tree. He takes in a deep breath "DaD!" The man jumps out of his sleep "What?! I'm awake Im awake!" The little boys giggle together trying to talk to each other but more giggles just come out. Namjoon looks at the two and sighs rubbing his eyes "Good morning boys..." The two children put on innocent smiles and place their hands behind their backs standing on their tip toes "Good Morning dearest father of mine~" they chime in unison as if they have practiced this. He raises an eyebrow at them "What do you want?" The youngest pouts "Kim Taehyung you said this would work!" he says crossing his arms disappointingly. The boy gasps as if he was just seriously hurt "Did you just use my FULL name?!" Namjoon sighs bringing his hand to his forehead "Boys, boys stop. What is it you want?" They both look at him in shock and go back to their innocent state looking at their feet and scuffing their toes at the ground "Well...we were wondering if we could...go to the aquarium today?" Jungkook says looking up at him with pleading eyes and a practiced nervous smile. Taehyung nods with a pleading pout. The effort these boys are putting in is improving....have they been hanging out with Yoongi? Namjoon crosses his arms "Who taught you how to ask this way?" he asks suspiciously. The two shake their heads "Hyung made us sign a contract saying we won't tell!" Jungkook looks at his brother "Is that what the paper Yoongi hyung made us sign is called?" He nods in response while putting his finger to his lips. "So Yoongi taught you this?" They look at their father in shock "N-no!" Taehyung yells nervously. Jungkook bites his lip "Please just think about it daddy!" he yells while running out of the room, Taehyung close behind. Namjoon chuckles "The aquarium huh?" he says aloud to himself.

__

Namjoon holds his phone to his ear with his shoulder while two children sit on his feet and two are pulling on his hands trying to lead him to the couch. Jin puts his hands on his hips in front of the bunch "Hoseok! Jimin! Taehyung! And Jungkook! Kook and Tae get off dad's feet, Chim and Hobi let go of his hands." he says sternly as Yoongi stands beside him like a body guard. Namjoon sighs "Yes Jisoo...3 works....I'll tell the boys." Jimin lets go of his father's hand and runs to Yoongi hiding in his face in the older's arm "J-Jin! Why are you y-yelling at me?!" Yoongi sighs and picks him up "Hey...shh it's okay, Jin is just frustrated okay? How about you go sit on the couch and when we get the others off dad you can sit with me yeah?" Jimin wipes his tears and nods squirming out of Yoongi's arms and walking over to the couch. "Hobi, you can hold Steve IF you go and sit on the couch." Jin says convincingly. The boy gasps happily and runs to the couch letting their father have both his hands back. "Hoseok! Do NOT jump onto that-" Yoongi was cut off with a loud thud and a whine of pain. Yoongi sighs "Jin...I'll take care of the little ones if you want to take care of Hobi." He nods in response and makes his way to the boy whose eyes are 'just watering'.  Namjoon groans "No Jisoo, they will have a snack before we leave." Yoongi makes his way to the giggling little boys on their father's feet "Kookie...TaeTae..." The two boys look up at their older brother "Yes?" He gets in a response "If you two act like big boys...I'll get you big boy snacks later." he says quietly with a smile. The two look at each other in awe "Really?" the youngest asks in shock, getting a head nod in reply from Yoongi. "Will we have to put our names on another paper?" Yoongi nods again "Bunny too." Jungkook nods slowly and gets off his father's foot tackling Yoongi into a hug Taehyung following close behind. Yoongi sighs with a slight chuckle as he picks the two up and walks toward the couch. Jimin sitting on the end hugging the arm, Jin sitting next to him with Hobi giggling on his lap. Yoongi sets the two youngest near the other end of the couch leaving room for their father. He boops the boys' noses with a wink causing the two to giggle as he heads over to Jimin who jumps up letting Yoongi sit down. As soon as he sits down the boy climbs on his lap and sighs comfortably wiggling into a good spot. "Goodbye Jisoo!" Namjoon says with a sigh as he tosses his phone on the counter and walks over to the couch and smiles at them sitting next to the youngest two who climb on top of his lap immediately. "Anpanman!!" Hobi yells excitedly as his father presses play on the tv remote. 

__

Has it really almost been a year? Whoops....