chapter 1

Here we go. 2nd year of college. I woke up in my dorm room to see my two lazy dorm mates tessa and alissa asleep. so i decided to get dressed while they were asleep

i then did my makeup and in the middle of that they decided to wake up

"ugh i dont wanna be here" tessa says while waking up. "too bad girl" alissa said while yawning. i laughed a little and continued doing my makeup.

i stood up and put my hair in a ponytail and put my navy blue scrunchy on my wrist (basic ik)  while i waited for them to get dressed i went on twitter to see whats new.

we have a gossip page that spills all the drama, tea and everything else that happens on campus. "hey guys guess what" i said while reading the tweet the person had posted

"whats up ni ni " alissa had said while brushing her hair (pronounce it as neye neye)

"well first theres a party tonight on Forners ground" i said while continuing to read off the tweets

"score ive been waiting all summer" tessa said while slipping on her heels. "and we have a new student. i guess his name is Kimetrius Foose" i said while smiling. "keep an eye out in your classes ladies" alissa says while giggling.

i get up and grab my bag and earbuds. "yall ready?" i said while grabbing my keys and opening the door. "ya ya wait" they say while grabbing their bag. i plugged my ear buds into my iphone 8+ and played drip too hard by lil baby. i let one hang out my ear as we were walking outside. "ni ni you need to make the groupchat" tess says while she takes out her wallet. "we still have the old one so let me text in it" when i said that i started to text in it. "keep your phones on got it?" i said while turning onto my block. "yes bye girl" yelled alissa. "bye!" i yelled back while walking to my class.

i walked into my math class and sat down where ever. another kid walked in and he looked new. he had long brown hair with a white skin tone. he sat next to me because that was the only seat available. he kept giving me that 'yo you cute' look. i look down at my books and texted the groupchat.

                                   groupchat
ni ni🌸
so we have another new kid

                                                                        tessa💍
                                      really? alissas phone died soo yea

ni ni🌸
ya on his binders it says his names landon

tessa💍
what does he look like?

ni ni🌸
jesus😂 . ok i gtg
read at 9:35 am

"hey i have a question" the boy turns and looks at me. "yes?" i asked while smiling and looking back at him. "this is Mr. Ramonds class right?" he asks with a slight smile. "yes it is" i laughed a little. "ok good. im landon" he says with a smile. "im niyah" i smiled back. "cool cool" he says.

"ok class lets get today started" Mr. Ramonds says while getting the classes attention

*later that night*

i did my makeup and my hair and then put my dress on for tonights party. we all had something similar on.

(niyah on the left, alissa on the middle, and tessa on the right)

we grabbed our phones and and purses and proceeded to the Forners ground for their party.

"keep out for the groupchat okay?" tessa said while we walked in. "ok got in" alissa said while we all split apart. everyone here was dancing and having fun with their friends while im looking for some new ones. i went to the kitchen to grab a drink. i stood their on my phone scrolling threw twitter. this new face came in grabbing a drink and sitting on the counter followed by landon.

"hey niyah" i heard landon call out. i turned around and smiled. "hey landon" i said while smiling back. i felt his friends eyes staring at me from head to toe. "oh i feel like a dumbass rn niyah this is my friend kimetrius and kimetrius this is niyah" he said while smiling. this is the new one huh? okay. "call me ki. its easier" he said with a big smile. "alright ki. works for me" i smiled along.

"you come here with anyone?" landon asked while ki was taking a sip of his drink and looking at me. "ya but we all split up" i said while shrugging. "oh we-" landon started to say but got interrupted by ki. "you can chill with us" ki said while looking at me. "ya sure id love that" i smiled. tonights gonna be a long one.
~*~
okay yall so i know this was kinda long but hey it should be good! so i have some things to say about this story. if i put anything in () it means me obviously adding something in it wouldnt be apart of the story. throughout the story ill be referring to kimetrius as ki but when fights happen i will put his ACTUAL name. hope you guys are enjoying so far !