chapter 2

*next day*
~
i woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. i rubbed my eyes and sat up and realized i wasnt in my dorm room. i looked besides me and no one was there. i stood up from the bed and walked out into the main area. i seen three guys in the kitchen and i opened my eyes wide. oh my god ... im in kimetrius's dorm room.. landon turned around and smiled. "hey" he said and turned back around. ki stood up and walked towards landon with his phone in his hand.

"hey land- " he started to say then looked at me head to toe. "um hi.." i said while blushing. "uh hi.." he smiled a little and put his phone in his pocket. landon turned and laughed "wheres your shirt?" i looked down and my eyes opened more.

"oh my god i uh.. dont know.." i said feeling embarrassed. "what even happened last night?!" i asked all confused.

"well" landon started laughing. "you both got drunk. danced. and you came home with us because we couldnt find your friends" he kept laughing.

"dont worry we didnt do anything" ki said while smirking.

"i hope not" i started to chuckle a bit. "can my friends come by?" i said while sitting on the couch with my phone.

"ya i dont care" ki said while sitting with me. i texted the groupchat and they said ok.

"what do we do in the meantime?" i said while looking at ki and landon. "well im gonna go shower so ima leave it on you guys" landon said while going to the bathroom.

"here. you tell me about yourself and ill tell you about myself " kimetrius said while looking at me. i sat crisscross looking at ki. "you start" he says with a smile.

"ok so im 19. i like to party. im a cheerleader along with tessa and alissa. annnd i sing... sometimes" i said with a smile.

"well im 19. i-" he started to say but got interrupted by tessa and alissa coming inside.

"girl put a shirt on!" alissa yelled while throwing a hoodie at me. "chill giiirrll. " tessa said while laughing. "you guys like a thing?" alissa asked with a smirk.

"no...no were just friends.." i said while blushing.

"witthhh benefits " tessa said while smiling and nodding her head

"no no.. were just friends. we just met yesterday" i said while looking at ki

"when i first met grayson we hooked up and dated the next day" tessa said while smiling

"a year later and you guys are freaking engaged" alissa said while shaking her head

"it was still nice !" tessa said while giving alissa a dirty look

"ugh anyways back on ki and niyah.. when do i expect to come here and see her with hickeys? next time shes here orrr??" alissa said with a serious voice

"theres a next time?" ki said while looking at me with his arm around me. "uh ya definitely." alissa said laughing a little. "oh in that case ... maybe in a half hour she'll be covered" he said while laughing,

"haha reeeaaaalll funny" alissa said laughing

~time skip to two months~

i woke up to my phone dinging reminding me i have a flight to catch at 10:30am . i got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. when i got out i went in my closet and grabbed something cute to wear

 when i got out i went in my closet and grabbed something cute to wear

i put on my peach vans and sat on my bed. i went on my phone and had gotten a text from ki.
(kimetrius and niyah has gotten a lot closer since that night. they have been more sexually active with each other and reeeaalllyy close.)

kimetrius♥️
ma dont leave please :(

  niyah😍
i told you to come with mee ! i have an extra ticket and my parents will love you !

kimetrius♥️
okay meet me at my dorm room in 30 minutes
read at 7:34am