chapter 3

~time skip to the airport~
*
kimetrius and i boarded our flight and took our seats on the airplane. i had the window seat and he had the middle seat. i kept bouncing my leg all out of nervousness.

"ny... you okay?" kimetrius had asked while putting his hand down gently on my leg. "yea im just nervous ya know? my parents treat me like im 15 but it's whatever. im used to it" i shrug while i put one of my air pods into my ear.

"ya i get it. well... kinda." kimetrius laughed a little and started to play with his fingers. i put my hand on his and fell asleep.

~time skip to LAX~
*
i woke up to kimetrius tapping my arm repeatedly while saying my name with a smile on his face. "ny ny. niyaahh." he said with a big smile. i started to wake up slowly. once i was awake i got up and grabbed my belongings. we went into the airport to find our luggage and headed out to find my parents. once we walked out the airport i seen my dad with a great big smile and flowers for me. i ran to him and gave him the biggest hug with ki walking behind me.

"ugh daddy i missed you!" i had said while pulling away from my dad. i heard ki chuckle behind me. i soo wanted to kick him. "i missed you too princess. get yourself into the car and ill take your things" my dad said with a smile. he opened the trunk and put my things into the car. he took the bags out of ki's hands and put them in as well and handed him a 20 dollar bill.

"here. they must not pay you a lot" my dad handed him the money and shut the trunk. "oh i dont work here. i came with niyah." ki gave the 20 back and smiled. "oh um.. okay." my dad popped a fake smile onto his face and took the 20. they got in the car and it was silent for a while.

"so dad.. how's mom?" i asked while looking at him. "she's been going threw a lot. doctors appointments day after day, surgeries month after month. i can't keep up. it's a struggle. between her and your sister Renee moving out, i can't keep up." he looked at me quick then looked back onto the road.

i looked back at ki who has a confused look upon his face. "oh so um dad this is kimetrius, ki this is my father Robert Spade" i said with a smile. "hi mr. spade ." ki had said with a smile. "please call me bobby. mr. spade was my father" he laughed and looked back at the road.
*
once we got back to the house everything was all set. me and kimetrius headed up to my room with our belongings and put em up onto my bed.

"if you don't mind me asking... what's going on wit your mom?" he had asked while unpacking his things.

"my mom is and has currently been fighting breast cancer. she's got it bad and let me tell you.. it's been a shit show. she's lost all her hair and shed's worse than a dog. cancer runs in my family and my parents really wouldn't be surprised if i had got it." i shrugged and ki stood shocked.
*
holy shit i've been gone for a while! well im back and its now summer vacation💀. i will be uploading a lot more and will post another page tonight as well. love n miss you all♥️.