Chapter 11: Chris & Jonny Visit

This chapter will be a very happy one and this will probably make you jealous. Mike lives home alone by the way.

All POV's

It takes a while for Chris and Jonny to get into Michigan because traffic is a bitch to them. Jonny are you excited to meet a fan of us? Hell yeah I am Chris! They get to the guys house and they ring the door bell and Mike opens the door and he has the biggest smile on his face. May we come in? Yes you may Chris and you too Jonny. Mike invites Chris and Jonny in and Mike gives both Chris and Jonny a big hug. I never expected you two to show up I'm super happy you did! You two may I bring my friends over and you can give us a little show? Yeah Mike that would be fun sure go ahead.

All POV's

     Mike calls some of his friends and it takes a hot minute for them to come. Two of his friends don't like Coldplay too much but his others do. Chris and Jonny get their instruments and set up in Mikes big living room. "Hello everyone here I'm Chris Martin and next to me is Jonny Buckland and of course we are from Coldplay and this wonderful guy here Mike invited us to play a little show for you guys". What songs would you like me and Jonny to play here? Mike and his friends say A Message, Everglow, Magic and Warning Sign. Sounds good you guys and Mike your friends that don't really like us will really enjoy us after this. They begin playing and the small audience sings along and it makes Chris and Jonny super happy. Ten minutes pass and they finish the little show and Mikes other friends of course end up liking Coldplay. Chris and Jonny I'm so happy you played for us and that you visited me! No problem Mike you want us to take a selfie with you? Yeah that would be nice. Chris and Jonny take a selfie with Mike and Mike gives Chris and Jonny a kiss on the cheek.