Eliminating eggman (Part 1)

Some of the zones from mobius came into the human world

Some of the zones from mobius came into the human world. I'm racing aginest Peashooter to the end of mushroom hill zone.

I passed the sign post like 3 minutes ago. And then metal sonic appeared out of nowhere.

Metal sonic tryed to attack me but it didn't work. Then it tryed attacking me from behind me but I tryed outruning metal sonic and then peashooter rolls in. I jumped over him and Peashooter destroyed metal sonic. We went back to the snow pea's house. Peashooter tells sunflower that he'll be back soon. Sunflower grabbed hold of his pod and tells him to be back when she calls him. Peashooter understands. Out on the cornfields. Tails: I'm feeling the chaos emerald! Chris: Oh no! It's eggman! Eggman: Have you found my chaos emerald yet? Tails: We're not going to give it to you. Cream: Yeah! Eggman: I guess I'll just have to take it from you's myself. Get them fun fun! Eggman's robot starts blowing them away. Even sunflower's hanging on to the trees. Then sunflower uses her heed call. Telling him that eggman is blowing her away and she needs he's help right away. Back at snow pea's house. Peashooter is mad of playing chess. Sonic: Why don't you just move your king. But then peashooter realised he can move his horse and that was checkmate. Peashooter received sunflower's call. He started running to her. Sonic: I think my friends need my help. Can sonic get to his friends and save them??? Will peashooter make it to his wife??? Will find out in the next part!