Chapter 1: The Start

[Note that Sonic will have different forms, and those are not from the series, some of it yes.]

[No one pov]

A Blue hedgehog and along with his friends has just finished defeating Eggman.

"Curse you rat! Yet, you'll see the great power of dr. eggman!" Eggman said as he left, then like that.

"Its great to get the danger away, right Sonic?" The yellowish two-tailed fox said/asked the blue hedgehog.

"O-oh yeah!" He answered, mostly trying to act like fine.

"What's wrong faker? Scared?" The ebony hedgehog taunted the blue one.

"Shut up. Anyway Rouge only dragged you so nothing you might taunt me." The blue one snapped back at the ebony one which made the ebony flinch a bit.

"Yay! We did it!" The pink hedgehog exclaimed then death hugged the blue one.

"A-ames...i...can't-..breathe..!" The blue one was trying to catch a air.

Then the red echidna walked towards Amy then pulled her away.

"Ok Amy, you might need to walk around." The red echidna said then pushed her off the background then looked at the blue one. "You alright bro?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Sonic answered quickly.

"And your lungs?" Tails asked.

"Same." Sonic said, then fixes his brown neckerchief.

"Okay then, hey shadow wanna hang out and go to Angel Island?" The red one asked.

"Sure..." Shadow glanced at Rouge then looked to Knuckles. "Sure." He said once again.

"Let's just go." Sonic broke the awkward silence then chaos controlled everyone to Angel Island.

[Sonic Pov] (Time: 5:50)

As we arrived i was the first one who ran off the forest, because...no reason, but i hate being the fake self...

'Why...mom, dad?' I thought as i run across the forest, as i stop i found myself in a small place that has small pool of water, a blue cottage/house, and a few blue flowers surrounding the house. I walked to the house then locked the door, and i noticed it was going dark.

'This is gonna be a bad one..' I thought to myself, when the moon rised up and the moonlight struck to my fur, i turned into this...

(The shoes was supposed to be airshoes, but pretend it is, same goes for his eyes being bright yellow

(The shoes was supposed to be airshoes, but pretend it is, same goes for his eyes being bright yellow.)

I turned around then i'm in front of the mirror, i can only see myself as that. I sighed then i hear a knock.

'Shoot i'm dead!' I thought, panicking. I never let anyone see me like this!! I stormed around then i see a darkest shadow on the corner so i hid inside it.

"Come in!" I yelled then the door was creak open, i saw who it was, mostly.

"Faker?" Shadow looked around then he still didnt noticed me.

He entered then raised his voice this time.

"Faker! Tails said we're going! I hate this..." He yelled but i could know that he mumbled the last part.

Then his communicator wrist beeped which made him startle.

'Guess i'll leave immediately...' I thought as i look at the window near the corner. 'Shadow doesn't recognize me in this so i'll leave, run, then go back home. Otherwise he'll yell.' I thought as i go near the window, before Shadow could get a clear sight of me, i was gone, running through the woods then chaos controlled back.

And as i got there, i saw mephiles. He's my friend and i only view him as my brother same goes for tails.

I walked over him then waved. "Hey Meph."

"Oh hey, what brings you here-.." He remembered that i'm on my moon form, yep, that's what.

"Oh i forgot, wanna stay to my house? Shadow's not there."

"Suree...Shadow would kill me." Mephiles only knows it but only being like this every night.

"Not when i'm around." He huffed.

"Yeah yeah go being overprotective, i'm leavin' first." I teased as i go head to his house.

"Hey wait up!! Sonic!!!" He yelled then catched up to me.

(Skip that we arrived.)

[Mephiles Pov]

As we arrived to my house, i saw Shadow coming. "Uhm..."

Sonic facepalmed, knowing that Shadow is coming so he searched for a darkest shadows on the corner, but only beside the door. So he hid in it. If you look close at it you only see shadows, not even a single blue light there. So i opened the door.

Shadow just sat on his sofa without a word...there's a awkward silence.

"Soo...have you found Faker?" I'm trying to sound serious since we call Sonic faker but i call his name when he's not around.

"Nope, even his annoying friends yelled at me but i really didnt found him alright?!" He exclaimed, yelling like crazy.

"Oh my god Shadow calm down!" I yelled back at him but not too loud.

It took for like few hours to get Shadow calm down but Sonic's standing on his spot for too long.

[Shadow Pov]

I sighed as i calm down then i walked to my bedroom, its already late though.

As i got to my room, i plopped to my bed, face first. I cursed under my breath, thinking if that was faker but it has star on its scarf, soon i dozed off from overthinking too much.

[Sonic Pov]

I swear it has been hours i'm standing on my spot! I haven't moved any muscles here! I stepped out of the shadows then stretched.

Mephiles sighed, "I swear it takes few hours to get him calm down. And hey you could sleep on the couch." he said.

"Sure, but just hit my head when you wake up, i dont like getting caught." I reminded him.

"Sure sure." He said as he was heading to his room, "And there's blanket under the pillow." He finished then left.

"Lucky Bastard." I mumbled as i got the blanket. Maybe i'll go to green hill tommorow? Yep, just relaxing. And with that, i dozed off. Getting ready for fake acting tommorow.