Chapter 3: Explaination

[Sonic's emotions affect Sonic, since he is emotionless, he can't control it.]

[Sonic Pov]

I growled, this time i'm triggered as hell. Trust me, i'm easy to get mad.

"I'm not explaining, nothing i'm not going to tell you. Anyway leave, i dont care if your staying here, all i want is to be alone." I snapped back at him, and my voice were completely on fire.

"But faker if its you, why your different and why you didnt tell your friends about this?" He said then asked. I'm still mad if he either keep it as secret as his brother twin, or he'll tell it then i'm going to live in hell, you know... G.U.N problems.

"I hate to say it, but the only reason i dont telling this, its your commander, killed my parents. For a long time. But you can't get me tell everything, nor beg." I crossed my arms, still didnt trust him. I tell him and go to hell, or i keep it and live. It'll be best if i keep it. I'm a "Forbidden" being.

"My commander? What did he do?" He asked, this time his tone is caring, and part of it is worried.

"First, he killed my parents. Second, he'll kill me if i get exposed to the public. And third, Tails or anyone can't help." I answered, trying not to sound mad but i swear...i'm triggered.

"Whats the reason then?"

"Why do you care? All of the sudden? You are just a rival and a friend, nothing more. Plus, tell them or i'm going to be sent to the hell." I answered as i point my index finger against Shadow's chest repeatedly, more like poking.

"Because your friends are going to kill me if i dont find you!" He yelled, again like crazy.

I just need to control my emotion, then nothing will be bad...BUT HOW THE CHAOS AM I GOING TO KNOW MY EMOTIONS SINCE I KNOW ANGER AND HATRED?! And...sadness...

"Fine, if you dont want me to kill someone, make me laugh." I finally spoke and he flinched, flinched like grabbed by a metal hand.

"What! I'm not." He snapped back at me.

"Okay hedgehog... if you dont want to, then fine." I huffed then walked to my tails' house as i'm trying to calm down.

As i arrived, i finally got calmed down, it took for like ages to get me calm.

"Sonic!!!" Tails tackled me and Silver. Silver's also my brother too, i mean like a real brother.

Then i ruffled their head, i looked up then i saw... Amy. She death hugged me then i was about to lose my emotion (Normal Emotion) since i've hate Amy.

"Amy! Your killing brother!!" Tails and Silver pouted and said in sync.

As for knuckles? Well...same goes for Tails and Silver.

Knuckles then pulled Amy off me then pushes her off the background, again.

"You found him! Thanks!" Tails thanked Shadow.

Then i got a flashback...

Flashback

Ever since my parents died, a girl took care of me after i got freed. One day i was returned by someone...

"You found him! Thank you!" She thanked the person then hugged me in a motherly way, just like my parents did.

"Where have you been, Sonic?" She asked me.

"To...the sunset hills." I answered.

Then she sighed in relief, "Next time you go, tell me. You got me sick worried." she said as she ruffle my head and quills.

[Flashback end]

So i decided to walk away but this time i got stopped by Shadow.

"Where your going faker?"

"Are you going to ask? Like seriously, just at Sunset Hills, moron." I mumbled the last part then ran off to Sunset hills then climbed back to the tree that where i was.

As i arrived, as that flashback replays in my mind, that girl was the 'only' i could talk to, 'till she died. When i've had enough i felt myself being in cold, covered in a icy fur...that'll mean i'm depressed. I was like this ever since i lose the ones i loved.

(Also since its snowing in my place...its winter in this story and this is how he looks like in his 'Ice Form')

its winter in this story and this is how he looks like in his 'Ice Form')

(And like the 'Fire Sonic', pretend he has ice cape and notice that he's not wearing his sneakers, a airshoes. Just my fantasy.)

I sighed then i just looked down into my palm and a snowflake lands on it. I can clearly survive in winter in this, even the mad one. Including the yandere side of me. I blow the snowflake off my palm, and just like that.

(If you want to know who's Sonic's yandere or raged side of him, figure it out.)

"Faker."

"What Shadow, your trying to get on my nerves? Or just triggering my depression?? Either way, you can't really know, or i can't tell you." I said as i climb down before he'll knock the tree again like earlier.

"Why your not always paying attention?"

I sighed then i rested my back against the tree, "On that i'm doing? Well that'll be never show." I said, "When Tails thanked you, that reminded me..of someone else."

-------------Explaination-------------

Who was the girl who took care of Sonic?