Spicy Ramen Soup With Extra Beef

Mikasa's point of view:

We got our dishes that we ordered and thanked.
I took a first sip for the taste and it tasted delicious. "Oh may god Eren! It's delicious!"
Eren had already dug in to it eating the ramen nonstop. He looked adorable. "Hm? Mhm!" He nodded. I continued eating and enjoyed it dearly much. It was a bit spicy, but in a delicious way.
I were about to ask Eren when I look up and see him in the blink of crying. "E-Eren?! Are you okay?!"
His eyes were red as chili and tears Now was poring down like waterfalls. "Yeah! I'm fine...I just got chili in my eye and shouldn't have ordered extra spicy...!" His lips were trembling. "Oh, Eren! I'll get some help!" I told him. Poor boy. "Yeah, thanks Mikasa!"

I went downstairs where the waitress were. "Excuse me, ma'am?"
"Ah! Yes, dear?"
"My friend got chili in his eye and the soup was maybe to spicy..."
"Oh dear! I'll bring milk immediately!"
"Thank you!"
She ran into the kitchen and came back swiftly with a glass and a glass bottle with milk.

"Here you go sir..." the waitress said and handed over the glass with milk she already made ready for him. "Oh?! Thank you!" He drank two glasses of milk with no pause in between and it seemed that it had calmed down. His lips had stoped trembling. "And your eyes, Eren?" I asked him. I was worried. Really worried. Chili in the eyes are awful. Levi's wife once got it. She couldn't see properly for a day, with or without glasses.
"Ah! My eyes are fine now. I cried it out and it's alright now..."
"That's good to hear!" What a relief. "Indeed" said the waitress. "Sir do you want a new bowl?"
Eren looked up at the waitress then over at me and then back at the waitress. "Eh...no...thank you. I'll keep this one!"
The waitress and I looked at each other confused then at Eren. "Are you sure?" Both of us said at the same time. Leaving a small, small, small laugh. "Yeah, yeah! I'll just put some milk in the soup and that should do it. Or do you got some coco milk?"
"Yes we do! But use the milk instead. It will help more" the waitress suggested. "Alright!" Eren agreed. "Then everything is alright?" The waitress asked. "Yes!" Eren answered.
The waitress nodded as an approval to me that he was fine. Then bowed and walked away.
"You can sit now, Apple cheeks"
Eren tells me. "Ah! Yes!" I smile at him and sit down.
"Well that was a bit embarrassing..." Eren said embarrassed. "No...! It could happen to anyone, haha!" I comforted him. "I hope I didn't get you too worried. You really seemed like it...". It made me think a little. Was I really that worried. But he got chili in the eye. He could've gone blind. "B-But you...you could've gone blind...!" I told him. That should be a good enough reason to be worried. This got me nervous. "It's alright now Apple cheeks" he comforted me. "Yeah. That's good." I told him.

*phone ringing*
"I'm sorry! I have to take this one!" I informed Eren. "Yeah, yeah. No stress"
I walk away from the table out on the balcony. "Hi Levi!" I answered the phone call.

# Hi Mikasa. When are you getting home?
# I don't know, Levi... when do you want me home...??
# Well...maybe as soon as possible? Take a look at the time.
[21:49] !!!!!!!!!!!
# Oh my god. You want me to get home now?
# Yes Miss.
# Alright! But...
# But?
# It might take some time, Levi...
# How long?
# Eh...
I quickly ran back in again.
"Psst! Eren!" I whispered to Eren.
"Yes!" He whispered back.
"How long time will it take from here to home?!" I whisper again.
"Almost and hour!" He whispers again back.
# Eh, it takes almost an hour getting home.
# Alright. Get home quickly and safely. Are you with someone?
My heart started beating fast. I hadn't told him that I was out with Eren. I think Levi will take it fine anyways. Or maybe not. Since I'm out with a guy! I'm stressing awfully and ain't able to answer.
# E...E...ren...
# Home, now!
# Yes, Levi

I hang up and only a single look made Eren understand I needed to head home.