A Mess

I walk trough the streets not only looking like but also feeling like a mess. Not enough with that I think I bumped into Jean earlier... but that's strange. We never do. Not like that tho. And since when did that horse face come back to the town? Or that must've been a weird dream.

Look! There is Mikasa! I wave at her and shout her name. "Mikasa!"

A girl turns around and it was Mikasa but she only turned around and seemed like to try to figure out where it came from. I wave and she looks over at me. She waves back and smiles. Why did she disappear this morning. "Mikasa!" I girly voice behind me shouts. A girl with brown hair runs over the street over to Mikasa. They seemed like they had known each other for a long time. So the one she waved and smiled to was the girl and not me. Why? I shake my head a little and look up again. Those girls. Those weren't Mikasa and her friend.
________________________________

Two days later:
"Okay mister...You won't get arrested for this time but you got to pay a fine" said the police officer to me. "Fine, whatever. How much?"
________________________________

One week later:
I'm looking at all the papers I have in front of me on the floor. More taxes. More bills. More rents I gotta pay. This was getting really annoying. Why do I have to pay for all this? Why does even cost money to live? We humans are the only ones that pay for living when I think about it and it sucks. Not enough with that. How am I going to get money? I just got fired for unstable behavior and anger issues.

I take a look around in this shit home and see what it ya become. "A fucking mess...!" I hated seeing my apartment. If you could call it that. Tsk, I don't think so. I felt the pain break free in my head and I screamed. Screamed out of pain. My head has gotten worse and worse. It's just a matter of time before I start hallucinating again. I go to the fridge, open it and take out a beer and drink it in desperation. I take some pills to calm down my fever but it just got worse. Maybe I shouldn't have taken the medicine with the beer. Whatever. I don't care almost anymore. I've just become....
A MESS

(Au/n: Hi, it's 0taku_g1rl here. I'm so sorry for not uploading for such a long time and I will start uploading again. Just a lot has come in the way to give me time writing and inspiration has kinda faded away for a little while. Short said. A lot has been going that have blocked me from updating. I will start doing it again more often now. It will be short but multiple chapters though.
As well, I wanted to you guys that Red String Of Fate is now coming soon to an end.)