𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑰𝑺 ༉‧₊˚✧

as the losers traveled up to the front door and into the tozier household, they talked quietly among themselves, mostly about what stanley and richie were doing together, in a house, alone. they had many theories and inferences as to what the boys were planning to tell them, when bev suddenly busted out, "they're totally fucking dating, i'm telling you guys."

"bev, are you fucking insane? those two? together? like did you take cocaine?" eddie howled, snorting at the idea of the two being together.

"who knows, eddie. they've been hanging out a lot more together without us than you think," mike stated, proceeding to open the door. eddie gawked at him in disbelief.

bev was the first to step in.

"KNOCK KNOCK BITCHASSES YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE ARE HERE," bev screamed, motioning for the others to follow her up the stairs.

they approached the door at the far end of the hallway, hearing nothing but silence. beverly, obviously leading the attack, crept up to the door and put a finger up to her lips, motioning for the others to be silent. she then busted the door open.

"did you not hear us come i- oh."

bev cut herself off as she took in the scene in front of them. stanley on richie's lap, curious hands wandering over his body as stan cupped richie's cheeks as if to secure their lips together.

"what the fuh-fuck," bill was the first to speak, clearly reaching stan's ears as he yanked away from the kiss, breaths heaving and eyes wide.

"stan," richie quietly mumbled but not quiet enough as everyone in the room could hear it, attempting to pull stan into another kiss.

"oh-uh- hey guys, when'd you get here? we didn't hear you come i-" "cut the bull staniel, what's going on here?" bev cut off, watching richie's surprised reaction after noticing the 5 new visitors in his room (which was quite fake as he knew they were here ever since they slammed the front door open.)

"what does it look like, marsh? this is the thing we wanted to talk about," richie stated smugly, motioning between him and stan. stan pushed his hands down.

"what-wait-how-why-" ben sputtered, still trying to comprehend the situation.

"well uh last week richie and i were hanging out and then he just uhm kissed me so yeah," stan muttered, looking down at his lap whilst he played with richie's fingers (which richie found fucking adorable).

"cute," mike simply stated before concluding, "well, i think you guys should have some coupley time shit or whatever you guys do. c'mon guys."

eddie, still standing in the doorway, wide-eyed, was nudged out of the door by bill who was chuckling to himself.

"buh-bye loveb-uh-birds," he giggled, throwing his arm over eddie's shoulder and exiting the room.

once all the losers beside stan and richie had left the vicinity of the house, stan exhaled loudly and proceeded to vigorously wipe at his lips with the sleeve of the sweater he was wearing (which so happened to be richie's metallica hoodie but we won't talk about that).

"wow, that bad, huh?" richie laughed, wrapping his arms around stan's middle.

"seriously, can we get you tested for stds or some shit because i don't want anything you might have," stan cackled, falling onto richie's chest whilst willing his breathing to calm down.

"dude did you see their faces? eddie and bill, i mean. eddie looked like he was gonna cry from shock," richie wheezed, rubbing stan's back to help him calm down a bit. all it did was make him tense up, though.

stan lifted himself off of richie's chest before asking, "can we watch like a movie or something? i'm free for like the next couple of hours."

richie didn't reply, just simply flicked on the television that sat on his desk and connected netflix before scrolling through the contents of the oh-so glorious system.

"whatcha wanna watch, stanny boy?"

🍰🌻❄️✨⚡️
this is so MESSY i'm sorry i'll come up with some better shit next chapter