열여섯

"is he okay now?" taehyung asked his best friend through the phone.

jimin nodded even though the slightly younger couldn't see him "yeah i just put him to bed, he fell asleep as soon as he laid down."

"why did you let him stay over?"

"i don't know tae... i'm so worried and i just couldn't send him home like that." jimin sighed clutching onto his phone.

"i know min, but it's not right to send him away in one second and the other you let him sleep in your apartment. you said that you need space away from him and he needs space as well."

jimin hated how right his best friend was "it's just so hard, it just feels like i know him since forever. the connection we have is different, it never felt like that with jaebum or other people."

"but that doesn't matter jimin. he's your student and you both could loose too much, let him have a chance to move on from you."

to that jimin couldn't answer anything, taehyung was right just as always.

"sleep now jimin, you really need it." taehyung said warmly and then hung up.

jimin still held his phone to his ear, until he got startled by a loud noise and a deep moan.

he immediately stood up looking around his room for something he could use as a weapon in case there was a robber in his apartment.

after he found his old baseball bat he slowly opened his bedroom door, it was silent so he continued his way, firstly walking to the kitchen, then the dining room and lastly the living room.

on the floor next to the couch, laid jungkook, snoring silently with a frown on his face. he probably fell off the couch and that was the noise that startled him.

it was clear that the younger wasn't comfortable but even though the younger didn't wake up.

jimin couldn't help the smile the crept up his lips, he watched the younger for a little more, taking in his handsome and cute features.

jimin then took the pillow, lifted jungkook's head a little and slipped it underneath, after that he took the blanket and laid it onto him once again.

chimmy immediately cuddled back onto jungkook's chest to sleep again.
with one last look at them jimin finally went to bed to really sleep this time.

jungkook woke up feeling a little confused, waking up in a new house again. the next thing he realized was that he his back hurt really much. he then opened his eyes and met hazel brown eyes looking at him expectedly.

the brown eyes belonged to chimmy, jimin's cute calico cat, who probably slept on jungkook's chest the whole night.

chimmy meowed and then went to the kitchen turning around to see that jungkook was still laying on the floor, the cat then meowed again to get jungkook's attention.

jungkook then got it, the cat was probably hungry so he stood up, trying to stretch to soothe his hurting back but i didn't really help.

in the kitchen was chimmy sitting in front of his empty bowl. jungkook wasn't really comfortable to just search through his drawers but he had to do it anyway not being able to refuse this cute cat

"oh jungkook, you're awake already?" jimin asked being surprised to see him sitting on the floor together with chimmy.

it was a cute sight to see, chimmy purring contently as jungkook petted his head softly. jungkook's hair was a mess and was standing in every direction.