don't leave just yet

To: Tom 😍

To: Tom 😍

Tommy I'm here. Let me in!!

Your text message sent as you stood in the lobby of his building, backpack and jacket on while you waited for Tom to let you up to his apartment. You'd headed directly to Tom's place after your night class since it was pretty close to the building the class was in. It was nice that Tom's place was so close, so you didn't have to walk all the way home in the dark, but it sucked that his apartment was practically across campus from yours. It meant that one of you (usually Tom) had to make the trek across campus just to spend time with one another. You always complained, but you honestly didn't really mind as long as you got to spend time with your boyfriend.

Just as you were about to send another text, the door to get past the lobby swung open to reveal Tom standing there. A huge smile tugged at his lips as he held the door open for you. You were quick to make your way over, throwing your arms around his neck as you hugged him tightly. Tom laughed a little as his free arm wrapped around your waist, "Hey, doll. Everything alright?"

Nodding, you pulled back a little just enough to lean up and peck his lips softly. "Yeah," you breathed out, "just missed you."

Tom grinned as he returned the soft peck to your lips, slipping his hand into yours and pulling you towards the elevators, "Missed you, too, doll." After pressing the button for his floor, Tom turned back to you, pulling you in closer, causing your nose to bump into his. "Been working too much lately, I miss you lots, love." You laughed a little, nodding. Though you were grateful for Tom's job because the two of you had met while he was working, you constantly missed him while he was working.

The elevator stopped on the sixth floor, Tom's floor, and you both got off as he led you down the hall to his door. Kicking off your shoes just inside the doorway and taking your jacket off, you noticed Harrison, Tom's best friend, sitting on the couch in front of the TV. You gave him a smile and a wave before Tom tugged you with him into his room.

A giggle slipped from your lips as he pulled your hand gently, causing you to collide with his chest as the bedroom door closed behind the two of you. Arms around his neck once more, you grinned up at him, "Yes, Tommy?" Without warning, Tom leaned down, his hands on your thighs to lift you up. You let out a squeal, clinging even tighter to him as he moved to the bed.

He set you down on your back, but you refused to unhook your legs from his waist, causing him to come down with you, resting on his forearms which were placed near your head. Dipping down, Tom pressed his face into the crook of your neck, and you could feel his smile against your skin as he pressed a soft kiss there. After another kiss to your skin, he mumbled out, "Ugh, just miss you, love. All the time."

You slid your hands down to his jaw, lifting his face up so you could look him in the eye. A smile immediately appeared on his lips as he stared down at you, and you couldn't help but mimic his grin, "I'm here now, babe. 'M not going anywhere."