𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

[Again, picture credit to the wonderful @/alek.dar on Instagram!]

• • •

Pansy bites her bottom lip as she looks to Draco, who gives her a look of concern and nods his head after Pansy, who shows that she was okay with telling her story.

Sitting up straight and fixing her black, long sleeve shirt she gestures for Ron and Blaise to join them, who reluctantly agrees as he goes to sit by his friends and Ron with his.

"Okay, Hermione knows most but not all." Pansy starts as she fixes her skirt, which shows her nervousness before she stops and looks at the Gryffindors.

"My father is from England my mother, well is from Kazakhastan and I clearly don't look Kazakhastan but I do have my mothers coloring. Anyway, another thing Purebloods hate beside Muggleborns and Halfbreeds is an English with someone of Asian or African blood as well." Pansy starts, as she looks at her friends. "My father of course, knew but he kept her around cause he only saw her as a trophy, but then my mother got pregnant during the first war and that changed. He joined Voldemort and his Death Eaters cause he believed they would have won, and when you, Harry, killed Voldemort that night, everything changed."

"But you were a child, our age at the time." Ron interrupts, looking at Pansy with confusion.

"Have you never over heard your parents yelling at each other or talking with someone?" Pansy snaps at the ginger boy before she continues on with her story. "Anyway, when I turned eight, my father turned abusive, violent. He started screaming at my mom and even hit her a few times, and what could I have done but stay silent and watch as he yell at me while he hit her, showing me what could have happened if I talked back, if I didn't listen to him."

Hermione frowns as she tears gather in her girlfriends eyes and goes to comfort her, asking Draco to move nicely, which he does slowly before he goes over to sit by Harry.

"As I grew up, my father grew more violent. But what could my mother and I do? If we report him, he would lie and you know this world, mans word is true." Pansy scoffs, as she shakes her head before she continues. "That's why I was so mean at Hogwarts. I know there is no excuse for that but I hope you can forgive me, but my father taught me, if you're mean and violent, people will listen."

Draco, seeing one of his best friends, and knows that he could no longer comfort her like Hermione does, which breaks his heart a little, always used to being the one she goes to when she's hurt.

"So, when my time came, after fifth year Draco, Theodore and I joined the Dark Lord." Pansy continues, as she makes a fist with her skirt, as her other hand was being held by Hermione. "I joined because it was painful, my father, school and my entire life in general. You know, Slytherins get so much hate just cause of Voldemort, that we get shoved aside and nobody wants to be our friend and that's why we are so mean and cruel to everyone else, cause it's what you're telling us to be."

"But is that any reason to join him?" Harry questions, as he sits up right, giving the dark haired girl a look and earms nasty glares from the Slytherins.

"Harry-" Hermione starts, but gets cut off when Blaise stands in a rage, as he steps forward toward Harry and picks him up by the collar of his shirt.

"You try being apart of the most hated house who treat you like shit. When Death Eaters started recruiting, it showed Slytherins that you're not worthless, that you can feel welcomed and needed instead of discriminated and hated."

"Hey, calm down," Ron starts, as he stands up and pries Blaise's hand off of Harry's collar and looks at him. "Calm down. Remembered, Harry is pretty oblivious to things, alright?"

Hermione and Pansy let out a small laugh as Draco scoffs a laugh when Harry looks at them confused.

Blaise lets out a huff before he sits down beside Blaise, which causes Draco and Harry to squish against the arm of the couch, while Hermione and Pansy had the whole couch to themselves.

"So, yeah, that's my whole reason for joining." Pansy coughs, when the silence became unbearable, making the three Gryffindors nod their heads, finally understanding.

"And Nott?" Harry questions, as he leans forward, his arms on his thighs as his hands were clasped together.

"Ask Blaise, he was more closer to Nott than anyone of us." Draco mentions as he picks at his nails before he hears Blaise harshly whisper his name. "Whoops."

"Whoops? What's whoops?" Ron asks, looking at Draco and Blaise with a confused face.

"Theo and I..." Blaise rubs his neck as he trues to find the correct words to say without getting Ron angry. "We used to... Hook up?"

"What!?" Ron shouts as he stands up making everyone roll their eyes at how extra he was being. "What??"

"You didn't even like him before, calm down, Ronald." Hermione shakes her head at ger friend. "Don't get mad at him for something in the past."