Shot:1

Hey Guys, updating all the chapters of this ff together...please show some mercy and vote for the chapter. Don't forget to left at least a comment on it!

[Before writing further let me clear something. This is the epilogue of my ff 'The Trip' but you can also consider this as an OS, if you don't know the plot then I am writing it's summary here.]

Gauri met Om in the middle of the road while he was going to Shimla for a trip. Gauri's to be fiance left her in the middle of the road due to some reasons and she asked for a lift to Om. They became friends in meantime and also started developing feeling for each other. But before they could recognize their feelings for each other circumstances led them to different situation. They have had sex one night. Om was feeling bad for it while Gauri was calm all the time. He decided to seek forgiveness from her at night and at that time she confessed her feelings for him. They handled the situation maturely. After coming back from Shimla he also confessed his feelings and their family decided to get them married after some months. Gauri had so much plans for her wedding, she was expecting a grand destination wedding out of India. But within next 15 days she came to know that she was pregnant and informed Om also. She decided that she'll give birth to that child as the child was sign of their love and Om also supported her. They preponed the marriage and started their marriage life happily.

(One thing I want to clarify that Gauri is not an ideal bahu like TV.)

[P.s Rudra and Bhavya are married from 5 years and everything is same as serial (before redux), Dadi is no more]

Janya Singh Oberoi: Rikara's daughter (9 years old)

Dev Singh Oberoi: Shivika's son (7 years old)

Shivani Singh Oberoi: Shivika's daughter(4 years old)

Darsh Singh Oberoi: Ruvya's son (2 years old)

(P.s.- guys I'm super bad with writing stuff of kids and their talks and everything relating to them,,still I'll try my best. But forgive me in advance if I couldn't.)

:AFTER 10 YEARS:

It was wedding anniversary of Rikara. Oberoi mansion was beautifully decorated and all the big business tycoon of mumbai were invited. Anika and Shivaay were welcoming guests along with their beautiful daughter Shivani and Janya. Rudra and Bhavya were busy with Dev and Darsh. Tej, Janvi, Shakti and Pinky were busy with guests talking. Just then a beautiful couple came downstairs with hand in hand. All the focus went on them and everyone's eyes stuck on them. Both were looking fabulous together, just like Shiv and Parvati or Krishna and Radha. They both came in between the hall and one by one everyone wished them. Yes they are none other than Gauri and Omkara!

Anika(putting some kohl behind their ears from her eyes): bahot hi sundar lag rahe ho dono...bhagvan kare kisi ki najar na lage...

Rudra: happy marriage anniversary O...happy marriage anniversary bhabhi...

Bhavya: happy anniversary to both of you...

Shivaay(he came forward and hugged them): may god bless you both...tum dono ko kisi ki najar na lage...happy marriage anniversary.

Om: thank you guys...

Gauri: thank you...

Janya came to them. Rikara immediately sat down to talk with their beautiful daughter.

Janya: mumma, papa aap dono bahot hi ache lag rahe ho...

Rikara: thank you Janu...

Janya: ab aap dono ye batao ki main kaisi lag rahi hoon...mujhe badi maa ne taiyaar kiya hai...