Shot:5(last part)

MATURE CONTENT

They went to the room in which Om was staying while Shivaay had booked rooms for everyone. As soon as they entered in the room Om locked it immediately and pinned her to the door. She became shocked for a second but feeling him so close she forget everything. His breath was fanning on her face while his eyes were looking in hers with so many emotions at the same time. He was holding her hands above her head. Her chest was heaving due to his proximity and his gaze on her.

Om(in husky voice): tumhe pata bhi nahi hai tumne kya kiya hai mere saath...how can you be so hot and innocent at the same time, Gauri? (near her ears) tumhe andaza bhi nahi hai ki tum kitni khoobsurat lag rahi ho...(he bit her earlobe and kissed near her ear)

She closed her eyes and parted her lips in anticipation of a kiss. He looked at her and looking at her parted lips he immediately crashed his lips with hers. Immediately she responded to the kiss and started kissing him vigorously. Her hands were still pinned to the wall. He left her hand and his hand went to the back of her head. He pulled her more closer to him. After almost ten minutes they broke the kiss. They were trying to catch their breaths. Om slowly went to her neck and started giving her soft kissed on her whole neck. She held his jacket in a fist and pulled him more closer. Slowly she removed his jacket and opened the buttons of his vest. The next second his suit and vest were laying on the floor.

He went near her blouse where she had draped her saree and removed the safety pin. She moved away from him shying while he got hold of her pallu. He pulled her closer by pulling her pallu until her back touched his waist. He removed the saree in a flash and put his both hands on her waist. She gasped out loud due to his touch.

Om(whispering): abhi kuch der pehle to you were acting bold aur ab sharma rahi ho...(she closed her eyes but a smile appeared on her face) now you will get punishment.

He opened the hooks of her blouse and throw it near his clothes. He groaned when he notice that she was not wearing a bra. He immediately removed his shirt and throw it away. He pulled her close to him so that their naked bodies were touching each other. He started kissing her back while his hands took her perfectly shaped breasts. His thumbs were caressing her erected teats. She started moaning his name not able to bear his torture.

After having more than enough of his torture she turned to him and pushed him on the bed. She immediately removed his pants and came on top of him.

Gauri(in barely audible voice): ab dekho main kya kar sakti hoon...

She started kissing him on his whole face and gave a love bite near his neck. He moaned her name while she continued. Slowly she traveled down and started kissing and biting his nipple. She slowly caressed his member while he whimpered with pleasure. She started stroking it. The next second he flipped their position. Now she was under him. He took the saree from the ground and tied her hands on the bedpost. She looked at him while he smirked. She knew what is coming next after looking at his face.

Om: now you'll beg baby...

He removed her skirt and the next second attacked her breasts. He took them in mouth and started smooching it while his hand traveled to her private part. He caressed it over her knickers. She moaned feeling so much pleasure at the same time. He took her another breast in mouth and entered a finger inside her. She arched her body while he started moving his finger in to and fro motion. By now she was a moaning mess. He went to her lips while entering another finger inside her and again started moving it. With anger she started kissing him wildly until their lips are fully swollen. As he felt that she was near her orgasm he removed his fingers and started kissing her neck.