Shot:4

After a month:

From so many months they haven't spend time with each other so the first month was so awkward for them. This time they have to stay with each other in the room except office hours. They didn't talk much but were trying to work their marriage. Om is trying from his side to not jump into an argument and Gauri was trying to not fight in minor things,, but unknown to each other.

It was one of the day when Gauri didn't came home back home at her regular time. Om was restless for her and waiting for her from long time. He didn't even have his dinner. He tried to call her also but she didn't picked up. It was ten in the night but she was still not home. Being restless he went out of the house to find her. But as soon as he stepped out of the house saw her. He immediately hugged her.

Om(pulling back from the hug): what the hell is this Gauri?? kab se tumhara wait kar raha hoon...sham se tumhara phone try kar raha hoon...lekin tum ho ki...phone kaha hai tumhara? (he took her phone from her) silent...silent kar k rakha hai...jaan sakta hoon, kyun?? (she was going to speak something) han...meeting...tumhe itna to samajna chahiye na ki gahr pe main wait kar raha tha...atleast ek baar bata deti...kam se kam main pareshan to nahi hota...maine tumhari wajah se dinner bhi nahi kiya...maine soacha hum sath main dinner karenge...

He looked at her who was smiling looking at him.

ye koi majak chal raha hai...hans kyun rahi ho?

Gauri(pulling his cheeks): you are soo cute...I'm sorry Om, tumhe itni der wait karvane k liye...meeting planned nahi thi varna main bata deti...

He looked other side showing his anger.

Gauri: oh my god...gussa? koi baat nahi...tum yahi raho...mujhe bhukh lagi hai main to ja rahi hoon...

She went from there while he looked at her from corner of his eyes. When she disappeared in the house he stamped his foot and directly went in his room. After sometime she came with their food. she looked at him who was sitting on bed and looked other side after seeing her.

Gauri: sorry na Om...ab itna bhi kya gussa, tumne kuch khaya bhi nahi...dinner kaar lo...

When he didn't came she went to him and pulled him with her and make him seat on the sofa.

Gauri: acha thik hai...jab tak tum mujse baat nahi karte tab tak mein bhi nahi khaungi...

She started standing up from there but he hold her wrist.

Om: kha lo...

And he started eating while she also started eating silently. After sometime she spoke.

Gauri: thank you Om...acha lagta hai jab koi itni fikar karta hai...varna pichle kuch salon mein to...

She looked at him while he also looked at her. They share an eye lock but after that there was an awkward silence in the room. It was the first time when they didn't fight on anything instead he told her so many things.

After a week Om was in the bathroom taking bath when his phone rang. It was outside so he called Gauri.

Om: Guari...please pass me the phone...

Gauri: ye lo...aur jaldi karo mujhe bhi nahane jana hai...

Then she came and was arranging her clothes while she heard his scream. She startled for a second but after composing herself she went near the bathroom door.

Gauri: Om...are you okay? sab thik hai na...

But the next second he opened the door and hugged her tightly or we can say crushed under his weight. After a minute she also hugged him back and then she realised that he was only in his towel and not wearing anything on upper body. Her cheeks were pressed in his torso while his hands were resting on her waist. She inhaled the fragrance which was mixture of his own body smell and soap fragrance. His wet body and muscular torso were like cherry on cake. Without her notice she pulled him close and pressed her cheeks more in him. She started imagining their make outs which were long forgotten. He felt her pulling him more closer and realized that she was lost in the moment so he stayed in the hug for sometime. He was also missing their hugs, cuddling and make outs. Slowly he pulled back from the hug. He looked at her face which was red due to embarrassment.