Day 5

Once they had arrived to the lodge, Dick hopped out of the car and spread his arms, grinning. "Welcome- to the Winter Lodge!"

Tim, Jason, Bruce, and even Damian exited the car as well and looked around in awe. Pure white, fluffy snow coated the ground and trees. The lodge itself was large and modern looking. Not too far away, they could make out the shapes of skiers and snowboarders on the nearby mountain.

"Well how does everyone like the lodge," Dick asked.

"Its fine, I guess," said Jason in reply.

"Okay let's go inside then."

They walked inside the lodge as Alfred took their bags, Bruce helping him.

Once they were inside they all sat down in the main room, which was nicely furnished, and were silent for a minute.

"Now that we're here... What do we do," asked Jason.

"Hmm...Well, I have a list of all these amazingly fun things we can do," Dick offered.

"Sure you do Goldie," said Jason sarcastically.  What's number one on your list, bake pink Christmas cookies?"

Dick sighed. "No Jason. We will not be baking any pink cookies.  This will be fun, you will have fun, and you will love it." He paused.  "Now,  first thing on the list well- I mean I'll let you choose what you want to do- we can go skiing, or build a snowman, create snow angels, make snow forts..."

"Urgh. Just great. What are you, eight? We're not going to make 'snow angels'."

Suddenly, an evil looking grin came to Damian's face.
"Yes..." he said. "Why don't we have a snowball fight? I'd love an excuse to hit Drake in the face."

"Hey!" Tim exclaimed. "You do that and I'll return the favor, Demon Spawn!"

Damian immaturely stuck his tongue out at Tim, then smirked. "You'd never be able to hit me.  You have poor aim, Drake."

Dick glared at the two of them. "Both of you, stop it' we're not doing anything till you stop arguing."

Damian and Tim were still glaring daggers at each other, but went silent.

"Good," Dick said with a grin. "Now let's go have a snowball fight."

They all put on their coats as Bruce and Alfred came in with the last of the luggage. "Bruce, if ya need us, we'll be in the front having a snowball fight," Dick said.

"Okay," Bruce replied. "Just please- try not to get anyone seriously injured." He looked specifically at Damian.

"No promises," Damian muttered.

"Excuse me?"

Damian cleared his throat. "Fine. I won't *seriously* injure anyone," he grumbled. Bruce seemed at least somewhat content with that, and let the boys go outside.

"Alright," Dick said once they were out in the snow. "There's four of us, so we can do teams if you want. Who wants to be with who?"

"You or Jason," Tim replied. "There's no way I'm teaming up with the Demon Spawn."

Dick shook his head. "Stop calling him that, Tim."

"I will once he stops acting like it."

"Fine," Damian said. "I will be with Grayson then.  He is the most logical choice in this situation."

"Oh? And why is that?" Jason retorted.  "It's just because he's the only one can actually deal with you, isn't it?"

Damian made a sound that resembled a growl.

Dick put his hand on Damian's shoulder.  "Guys, stop arguing," he pleaded.

Tim frowned. "And why does Damian always get to be with you? What if I want to be on your team, Dick?"

"What's wrong with Jason?"

"Nothing, it's just-"

"Just what, replacement?" Jason asked , raising an eyebrow.

Tim sighed. "Nothing. Never mind. I'll be on your team, it's fine."

A smug smile came to Damian's face. "Grayson and I will dominate you two!" he yelled.

"You wish," Jason scoffed.

They began the snowball fight. Dick and Damian stood on one side, and Jason and Tim stood on the other. As it started, Dick briefly wondered if this was a good idea. Maybe he should have forced Damian and Tim in the same team so they wouldn't keep aiming at each other's heads...

"Damian, stop that!" Dick yelled at his partner as he saw the younger boy trying to pack some ice in his snowball.

"Fine," Damian mumbled unhappily.  He formed another one, then, without hesitating, threw it at Tim.

"Ouch!" Tim exclaimed when the snowball hit him on the left side of his face.  "Now you're going to get it, you little..."

Tim knelt on the ground and hastily formed a snowball of his own. "Take this Demon Spawn!" he said, grinning, as he shot it at the ex assassin.

Damian's eyes widened as he realized too late that the snowball was coming towards him. It hit him square in the face, and he groaned. He fell to the ground, and it became apparent that his nose was freely bleeding.  "You...imbecile..." he said to Tim.

"Damian!" Dick shouted with surprise as he noticed the state his partner was in. "Come on, let's get you inside. We need to stop your nose bleed."

Tim's eyes widened when he realized what he had done. "Damian, In sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Shut it, Drake," Damian grumpily said as Dick helped him inside. Tim opened his mouth as if to speak, but then quickly shut it again.

Dick exhaled.  Why couldn't they ever have a little family bonding time without someone getting injured in some way?