Chapter 9

[Unedited]

Jungkook was once again woke up in a different place, this time to his side hurting and the sound of a car speeding away. Yoongi or whoever it was must of thrown him onto the sidewalk.

Jungkook laid on the ground and stared at the sky. His head was spinning. Although he wasn't okay,  he had to get up, he probably looked like a weirdo laying on the sidewalk. He looked around, whoever it was just dropped him off right in front of the house they were staying at. Which made him uncomfortable, that they know their location.

He started walking up to the house and turned the handle, and surprised that opened. 'Maybe, I forgot to lock it before I left.'  he told himself, as he walked into the house, to find, Jimin waiting for him with an angry, yet hurt expression. "Babe, what happened? "

"What do you mean, 'what happened?' Where were you!? I woke up this morning and you were gone!" Jimin said, trying to keep his tears and angry back.

"I...  Uh, I woke up really early to go on  a jog and then... g-got some coffee." He said trying to sound convincing.

Jimin scoffed, knowing jungkook was lying, "when I woke up it was 3 almost 4 in the morning, how long does that take!?" Jimin pinched the bridge of his  nose and deeply sighed, " Jungkook, just stop... I know you're lying to me."

Jungkook became nervous and desperate, "Babe, I'm not lying to you!  You know I wouldn't-"

"Then why are you!" He yelled, feeling warm tears run down his face. "I know wha...  I know what you did Jungkook. " He said, giving him a sad and disappointed face. Jungkook was hurting but he knew Jimin was hurting even more and he didn't mean for it to happen. "Babe, I was drunk, it meant nothing.  I wanted to come home to you but she was so pushy and my intoxicated self couldn't stop her. You have to believe me, I don't want you to leave me, please, I love you."

"Jungkook, I love you too but I'm not leaving...  You are." Jungkook gave him a look of disbelief as Jimin pushed him out the front door. Jimin wiped his tears,  "Jungkook, please just go home. I don't want to see you right now, I need to figure things out. " He said standing in the door frame. Jungkook nodded, he understood, he just hurt the number one person, he didn't want to hurt. ' I'm such a fucking idiot! I should have insisted on going home. Now look at what I've done. ' he told himself as he got into the car.

He sat there for a moment and looked at Jimin, who was waiting for him to leave and got out of the drive way. At that moment as Jungkook is leaving, Jimin's phone dinged, he pulled it out and read the message he received.

Unknown
I sorry Minnie, i didn't mean for you two to argue, but I had to let you know the truth and let you know if you were with me, I would never do that to you.

Jimin read the message a couple of times before he decided to reply.

Jimin
Where can I meet with you...

•••

End of Chapter 9
What do you think is going to happen?  Will Jimin and Jungkook try to patch up their relationship or will Jimin decided to stay with Hoseok instead?
Find out in the up coming chapters~
Bye 👋