Chapter 10

[Unedited]

Jimin
Where can I meet you?

Unknown
The dance studio, you used as a kid.

Jimin
But that's on the other side of Korea

Unknown
Well, I want to tell you something, while we're there. See you soon.

Jimin pulled his phone down, and thought about what he was doing. 'I have to do this... I want to see my daughter. ' he told himself.

Namjoon exited his bedroom, half asleep, to find his brother sitting in the kitchen. " Good Morning, Jimin. Where's Jungkook? " He asked. "Um, he went home." He answered.

"Why? " Namjoon questioned again, "I just wanted him too. " Jimin said losing his patience.

"Okay... But why?" he asked again. "It doesn't matter, Namjoon, just leave it be!" He snapped and yelled at him. Namjoon was surprised by his brother's outburst. He was quiet for a moment. " Sorry... " Was all he said before leaving to tend to the crying babies that could be heard in the background.

Not too long after Namjoon left, Jin half asleep ran out with his custom 'Worldwide Handsome' sleep mask and pretty much yelled, "Momma's coming my babies! "

'Handling new born twins must be hard for them' Jimin thought. 'But I've got my own baby to be thinking about right now.'

He got up and walked outside, there was a car waiting for him outside. "Mr. Park I'm here to pick up for as a request from my boss. " The driver said. Jimin knew if Hoseok sent him then there was only two options:
One: peacefully enter the car
Or
Two: deny the offer and be thrown in.

Jimin didn't feel like being thrown into a car today, so he went with the first option.

After a couple of hours, they finally made it to my childhood dance studio.

Ever since I met Hoseok I stopped performing. I been wanting to take Mimi to dance class but she rather paint. Which I don't have a problem with but gosh, I miss my baby so much.

After Jimin got out of the car, it immediately took off. Jimin watched the car leave then walked towars the door of the building. Once he opened the door he was greeted by Hoseok.

Jimin looked at him for a second then looked down. He felt his heart pound, and his breathing sped up. 'Fuck Jimin, don't have a panic attack! ' he told himself. It's been so long since he's seen Hoseok, he didn't know all these unwanted feelings and forgotten memories would come rushing back. Everything he tried to conceal hit him all at once and he felt like he was losing his mind. Jimin was so lost in his mind, he didn't even realize he was crying.

"Baby, what's wrong, why are you crying? " Hoseok said, making Jimin jump at the sound of his voice. "Every thing is okay now, I'm here. " He said, trying to hug Jimin. Jimin pushed him away, "No! Please, I'm sorry! I won't try to leave you! I'm sorry for everything!" He yelled out while in tears.

Hoseok walked back a few steps, 'I guess this was going to happen one way or another... I broke him. "

•••

End of Chapter 10

Sorry for taking so long, school's a bitch and honestly so is Writer's Block.

I've haven't read any of it so please tell me if something doesn't make sense. I'll try my best to clarify.

Anyways, see ya next chapter!

👋