Chapter 11

Ignore to floor, pretend it's stone

Casey awoke with her head feeling like she just got hit with something. She lifted her head and touched the back of her gead to find a bandage on it and wrap to hold it their was around her head. She gasped when she remembered why her head felt like that. Sam had a gun to her mother's head then she felt something hit her and then darkness. She was going to kill Sam and whoever hit her but first she need to figure out where she was. She felt like she was on a bed. She sat up and looked down to see that that was exactly what she was on.

She looked around to see she was in what looked to be a dungeon bedroom. The walls, floor and ceiling were made of stone and there was a little window closer to the ceiling that was to small to climb through but enough to get fresh air in and even though the room look old the furniture look newish. All the furniture was wooden minus the lamps which were more metal looking. The door opened and in walked Sam with a tray of food. Casey glared at him with a look that could kill a man.

"Good you are up, how is your head?" He asked setting the tray on the stool in front of the bed.

"What the fuck Sam!!" She yelled. "Where is my mom and my daughter,"

"You mean our daughter?"

"No I mean my daughter, you lost the right to call her that when you hit me and pushed her down spraining her wrist. Now where is my mother and my daughter?" She asked.

"They are safe" he said.

"Let us go" she said.

"I'm afraid I can't do that baby" he said.

"Why the fuck not?" She asked. "And don't call me baby I'm not yours."

"You see there is the thing, you are mine, have always been mine and will always be mine." He said reaching a hand out to stroke her cheek. Casey slapped it away.

"I hate you"

"I love you Casey"

"Fuck yourself" she said. Sam just smiled.

"Eat your dinner"

"Why, so I can eat poison and die, no thanks" she said.

"I am not going to kill you." He said.

"That's hard to believe"

"In time you will see that we are meant too be." He said.

"You are insane" she said as he turned and left the room.

Jericho growled in frustration at the lack of progress to find his mate. Yes, Casey is and will aways be his mate just as Gracie is his daughter. He had fallen in love with his two angels and the minute he found them he would tell them.

"Tell me again what you found out." Justice said. They were back at Reservation and in a meeting room with Tim, Justice and Tiger.

"We are wasting time we should be looking for the fuckers parents." Jericho said.

"Calm down now" Justice said. "You are stressed and not thinking clearly." Jericho took a deep breath and blew it out. He knew he was being crazy but his mate and child were out their being held by a insane human and he couldn't do a damn thing about it.

"Continue" he said once he got some of his control back.

"From the information we have we believe that the male made his parents do his dirty work while he waited to take Casey and Gracie." Tim said. "We looked into his parents  records to see that they have many houses and castles all over the U.S. The closest one are in a few miles from Reservation. We believe they are hidding them in one of their older castles."

"Those humans are terrible at hidding stuff." Tiger said.

"Which one?" Jericho asked ignore Tiger's comment.

"We think it's this one because neighbors have reported seeing a little girl banging on the windows of a car that was headed to that castle." Tim said showing a picture of an old white castle almost completely surrounded by water.

"What are we waiting for let's go" Jericho said.

"We have a team out there looking for confirmation." Tim said. Jericho stood, not wanting to wait till the next terrible thing happens.

"Jericho, you aren't going out there alone." Justice said.

"If it were Jesse would you not run through heaven and earth to get her back?" Jericho asked before turning to Tiger. "What if Zandy were kidnapped  again wouldn't you do everything in your power to get her back? That's what I'm trying to do so either come with me or stand aside." He moved to the door and opened it. A hand stopped him and he turned to see ir was Justice.

"We will go with you" he said as Tim's phone rang and he answered it. A second later he hung up.

"We got confirmation let's go get your woman." Tim said.

The door to Casey's room opened again a few hours later. She had hoped it was Jericho coming to rescue her but she was not in luck as Sam stepped into the room. She stood up to face him, making sure he didn't see the wooden bar she had tucked into the back of her pants that she broke off from the closet

"I want to see my family" she said.

"Only if you agree to marry me." he said.

"In your fucking dreams now let me-" A loud boom interrupted them and the whole room shook making a little dust fall down on them.

"Fuck" he said before turning to leave. Casey acted quickly as she pulled out the wooded bar and hit him over the head with it. He fell to the floor and Casey quickly ran out the door and down the hall and up some spiral stairs till she got to a spacious kitchen. She quickly grabbed a knife from the knifle holster before leaving the kitchen in search of her mother and daughter. As she entered the dinning  room she notice from the window that the other side of the house was on fire.

"Oh shit" she said moving quickly to find her family. As she entered the hall leading to the front door she bumped in something more like someone.

"MOMMY!!" Gracie said crying at yhe sight of her mother. She hugged her daughter before kneeling down in front of her.

"Sweetheart, where is grandma?" She asked.

"I don't know, she told be to run when she hit my other grandma after she tried to hurt us with the boom." Gracie said.

"Sweetheart, I want you to go outside and run as fast as you can till you reach the town down the road then wait for mommy." She said. "Can you do that for mommy?"

"Come with me mommy." she said.

"I can't, I have to find grandma" Casey said.

"I stay with you then" she said.

"Sweetheart, the house is on fire and I need you to be safe from the smoke so be brave and do what mommy says and I swear we will be together again." She said.

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise" Casey smiled before giving her a big kiss on the forehead. Casey opened the front door and Gracie ran for it. Casey watched a second more, praying that she makes it to town alright before closing the door.