57 {END}

Todo: Hey handsome ♡

Baku: Hey baby ♡♡♡

Todo: I was talking to Izuku

Baku: Oh really? I had no clue.

Baku: Stop flirting in this chat. It's disgusting.

Kiri: Hey Katsu!

Baku: Hey angel. Your profile picture is adorable! You're so cute!

Kiri: Thankyou babe ♡ But your profile picture is a work of art ♡

Mido: Hey Todo can you get eggs on the way home?

Todo: Of course. Did you post the letter to Javi yet?

Mido: I'm doing it now.

Todo: Awesome. See ya later then ♡

Mido: See ya♡

Mido has left the chat
Todo has left the chat

Baku: Now that Javi and Akira are travelling the world, Izuku and Shouto have nothing else to do.

Baku: Marriage must be boring.

Kiri: Yeah...

Kiri:

Baku: Why the frown?

Kiri: Nothing. 👬💍💍

Baku: Okay cool. Ttyl ♡

Kiri: 😭😭😭😭

---

Kirishima straightened his posture, attempting to look happy for his friends.

"Then after the wedding things got freaky!" Midoriya squealed, blushing. "We we're so loud that the neighbors-"

"Okay! No need to give then details honey-bunch." Todoroki chuckled in an amused tone, placing an arm around his husband.

Kirishima held Bakugou's hand under the wooden coffee table stroking his fingers every now and then.

"Eiji, what would classify as your dream wedding?" Midoriya asked, sipping his tea.

"Um...Eiji?" Todoroki waved a hand in front of Kirishima's face.

"What?" Kirishima asked, confused.

"We're talking to you." Midoriya retorted, resting his head on Todoroki's shoulder.

"No. You were talking to Eiji." Kirishima pointed to Eiji and Ash sitting at the left side of the coffee table.

"Who are you?" Bakugou questioned curiously.

"Banana Fish."

"What?"

"Kirishima! I asked you what you would describe as your dream wedding!" Midoriya urged.

"I wouldn't care. As long as Katsuki is happy, I'm happy." Kirishima played with his fingers.

"All the wedding talk is hurtful," Bakugou crossed his arms.

"Sorry-"

"No really. I just got a paper cut." Bakugou explained. "Can you get me a bandaid?"

Kirishima brung Bakugou's bloody finger to his mouth and kissed it. He then got up and searched for the bandaid box.

"Is it in the medicine cabinet?" Kirishima asked, searching around the dining room.

"It should be in the backpack." Bakugou verified.

Kirishima found the bandaid box and opened it, revealing a golden ring with a diamond in the middle. Bakugou then grabbed Kirishima's hand, holding it close to his chest.

"I'm not good with compliments or poetry. So please just marry a guy, would ya?" Bakugou stated nervously.

Kirishima froze. As did TodoDeku. All of a sudden, a huge squeal was heard, everyone turned to Todoroki who was fanboying.

"OH EM GEEE! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!" Todoroki screamed, squeezing the life out of Midoriya in happiness.

Kirishima blushed hard and slipped the ring on his finger. "I don't want to marry anyone except for you." He muttered quietly with a pout.

Bakugou grabbed Kirishima by the waist and pulled him in for a kiss.

Todoroki hugged Midoriya as they witnessed the happiness of their friends.

After hugs and tears were exchanged, everyone sat back down at the coffee table.

"So...it's finally over now, huh?" Midoriya shrugged.

"What?" Kirishima asked. "The fanfic?"

"Yes-"

"RAAAH!" Todoroki suddenly screamed in Midoriya's ear.

"Staphh! I coulda dropped my croissant."

"What do we do now?" Bakugou sighed in sadness.

"Well KiriBaku texts is also a story that the author is currently writing-"

"Fuck off with your self-promo." Bakugou cursed.

"So how do we end books?" Midoriya asked.

"With a death?" Todoroki suggested.

"NO!" The readers screamed.

"Apparently you just mark it as complete."

"Right but shouldn't there be a moral to a story?" Midoriya asked

"There is. Don't give an angsty teenager with a Jelsa username access to Wattpad or trash will be produced." Bakugou said coldly.

"Tea," Kirishima said amused.

"Well, goodbye readers." Todoroki waved at...

"Hope to see you in another story!" Midoriya said to...

"Please take care of yourselves!" Bakugou fake smiled.

"And thankyou for reading TodoDeku texts!" Kirishima beamed.

And with that, all traces of the fourth wall were banished from Earth.

♡The End♡

Thankyou to everyone who has read this story. I know alot of you have been here since 3 or 4 reads ♡ I love your votes, comments, reads and support throughout this book.

If you want to read more of my works, check out my profile! I have KIRIBAKU TEXTS as well as some angsty thing called Darkness.

Have a beautiful life and once again, from the bottom of my beating heart, thankyou ♡