Chapter 8

Floo. The next thing They knew, they were flooing out to the ministry. Surprisingly it was also packed. More so than usual, at least. Everyone had came, but only the four that had been in the office had actually made there way to the minister's office. Minerva was the one who knocked briskly.

They had expected no one, but to their surprise, kingsley answered. "minister", he nodded in response, then invited them in.

"Now none of that Minerva! Please call me Kingsley.", He answered swiftly.

"Y-yes yes, of course. I assume you know of this, well 'interesting occurrence', I presume?", the old headmistress had said shaking. With a situation like this, it was hard not to.

"Yes..., have you any ideas of why or how this may have happened? I already have as much of the ministry working on it as I can. The majority of them have had veritasium, and they are who they claim to be. The shocking part is that they are all people who have been dead since the beginning of the war. From the most recently killed to the oldest. And we still have more people that keep appearing!"

As everything was being said, everyone had edged on his words. "Everyone?" Harry asked, his voice cracked.

Kingsley nodded.

"Well, we should send them back to their families!", Nymphadora mumbled. "At least the ones that have had veritasium..."

"That's not a bad idea, but how will we explain the dead came back to life, without everyone saying we are 'mental'? We don't even have an explanation ourselves!" Remus sighed.

"Hmm, Yes that will take some explaining...", Minerva continued, trailing off. No one in the room seemed to be certain about anything. There was only one thing that they all agreed on.

The dead are now un-dead, somehow.

OoOoOoOoO

Hogwarts, back to Hogwarts. After the conversation with the minister we agreed that The families would be returned, if they had been proven themselves true with veritasium.

More and more families and friends being reunited. It's like everyone that died had been given a second chance. Strange...

Deciding not to think too much of it, Harry ran back to the common room to find a couple of students scattered around. His eyes stopped on His 2 favorite redheads, and Bookworm.

"Hey guys, wa'cha doing?" he asked as he came up behind Ginny.

"Harry-!" she shouted startled, as she fell out of her seat. He smirked, she glared.

Hermione looked up for a fraction of a second, rolled her eyes with a small smile, and went back to reading scooting closer to Ron.

Ron just Laughed at his sisters mishap.

She smacked both boys lightly, then Harry came and sat down by his redhead. "So where were you harry?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah, where were you?" Hermione added with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay so this may sound mental but....people that have died from the war are coming back to life, and I don't know why." He said all in one breath.

There was a raised eyebrow from Ron before he broke out in laughter. "H-ehe, H-e rea-aly I-is Menta-a-al!"

Ginny nudged him slightly before saying, "Harry I think the war has got to you, the dead can't come back to life" and glaring at her obnoxious brother.

"No let me explain!"

"We are all listening harry." Hermione mumbled before putting her book down.

That was the moment he explained it all. Everything, from Remus and Nymphadora, to the minister. And they hung onto every word he said.

Except Ginny, she literally hung onto him unconsciously.

By the time he was finished, it was dark, both girls had practically fallen asleep on them, and everyone had ditched the common room for bed.

Both boys decided it was time to hit the beds too, they got up, woke the girls up, and all headed to bed in different directions.

OoOoOoOoO