Chapter 9

"My head hurts."

"What James?"

"I said my head hurts."

"Wait if your in this box too,- was it Sirius?"

"I don't know lily-flower."

"Lets get out then. Where is my wand?"

"Here,"

"Lets go?"

'.'.'.'.'

"Wait why is there snow?" ignored

"Is this a gravestone?"

"Y-yes?"

It read:

James Potter

Born 27 March, 1960

Died 31 October, 1981

Lily Potter

Born 30 January

Died 31 October, 1981

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

"Wait, James? Where is Harry? Why do we look so, uh, old?"

OoOoOoO

It had been a month, and more and more people had started coming back. Still no one knew how, or why, or even what the cause of it was.

Harry couldn't have been happier.

He had almost everyone back.

Except his parents.

But he had Ginny, friends, and a god father. It was almost Christmas time, so everything was covered in a sheet of white. Everyone had missed this. It was break, so everyone had gone home for time with returning families.Harry had actually liked being able to leave for once. (Last year was messed up with finding the horcruxes.) 

Ron, Ginny, Harry, and Hermione were all in one compartment talking and enjoying each other's company. "I know exactly what I'm getting you, Hermione!" Ron said happily.

"I'm sure you do Won-won." she joked, using Lavender's old nickname for him.

"Oh stop it! I don't like that nickname..."

Harry gave a snort.

"Oh, well I'm exited! No school for two weeks!" Ginny stated.

"Yea!" 'Wonwon' repeated.

The rest of the ride had been like that. Just small talking and conversations. Soon the trees began to leave and they had arrived at King's Cross.

OoOoOoO

"James, look at these notes."

"Why are they here?"

"I don't know, what is Harry is still alive? I-I need to know what month it is. Surely it hasn't been that long?"

"We should ask Dumbledore, should we go to Hogwarts?"

"Yeah..."

The two apparated out to the border of Hogwarts. Things had changed. Things looked even more worn and broken.

The two grabbed each other's hands and walked into the school. It was empty for the most part, signaling it was near a break. They walked up to the familiar headmaster's office and took some time to guess the password.

"Lily? James? I-I knew it would happen eventually...still..." a sudden voice said.

The redhead and marauder turned around to find the familiar professor McGonagall. "Hello Professor, do you happen to know where professor Dumbledore is?" Lily asked.

"He is...dead.", she said in a broken voice. "Harry will be curious to find out you two are back, though I think he knew it was bound to happen."

"Harry! Do you know where he is?", James almost cried.

"Why, right now? He should be with the Weasley's right now."

( A/n Sorry it's getting really lazy... I'm going to go through and edit the story. Right now I'm working on a new story. I'm quite proud of it ^-^!  This story will be on pause as I edit and go through it. Toodles for now! :3)