Chapter 6 ~ Encore part 2

Isabella's P.O.V

We nervously waited in the wings, running over the routines. "And now act number 806 'Yum, Yum'" the announcer called. The music started and we run on with our arms swaying, we all got into our diamond position and put our heads down and hands on our hips. We all looked up and smiled, we put our hands like we were going to high five someone and moved them side to side and then let back, we done the move again but then we did a spin and then posed. We then kicked our leg up and around, then fell to the floor and kicked our legs up and down. We went on our side and lifted our leg up to our heads and the got up. We did some spins and posed as Mackenzie flips across the stage and then off into the wings to get her movie snack tray. Before she came out us girls formed a diagonal line and shook our shoulders. Mackenzie then run back on offering us all popcorn. She came to me and I pretended to take something from Kenzi's tray and then put my hands on my tummy and rubbed it as if I just had tasted the best sweets ever, and then I posed sitting into my hip with my hand in the air. We kicked our legs up and then spun with our hands at our sides. Then we crosses over our legs and then jumped and kicked my left leg behind me. After that we lifted up our legs and tapped them. We then put our heads down and ran back in a line. We walked forward step,cross,step,cross. I spun then kicked and the posed. We moved into a circle, and done the charleston.Finally we put our hands on our hips and then fell to the floor. The crowd roared. We got up and run off with our hand in a circular motion. We had a massive group hug. "We did amazing" Nia cheered. "Its because we are from Abby Lee" Kendall boasted, there was a moment silence and then we all bursted out laughing. "And the final act in junior dance group is act number 802 'Last Dance'" the announcer announced. Me and the girls looked over to the stage, there coming out of the wings was Candy Apples, the boys were in black and this girl was in red. We were watching them enter the stage when I see Gino, he winks at me and bites his lip, I sarcastically blow him a kiss and he laughs and takes his position. What I didn't realise was the girls were staring at me. "Um Izzy, what happened there?" Chloe asked. "Oh don't worry" I try and go off the subject. "No you tell us now!" Maddie demanded. "Girls honestly its nothing" I say honestly. "So if its nothing, you wouldn't mind if I tell Abby that some boy from Candy Apples is head over heels for you" Kendall wiggled her eyebrow. "Oh Kendall you would" I said, "oh yes she " would" Nia smiled. "Right right okay can we go some place else though because he's going to come off that dance floor any second now" I say. Me and the girls run to the stairs and sit on the stairs. "SPIL IT" Kenzi demanded! "Okay okay, well I came to the little dancers room up the hall and I bumped into him and he tango dipped me, he pulled me back up we started talking he introduced himself and kissed my hand" I blushed. "OOOOOO" the girls cooed at me, "I'm not finished yet" I laughed. "There's more" Maddie's eyes widened. "Yes now let me finish, he said that I done good in my solo and what he was competing in and stuff, but then he told me he had to go and kissed my on the cheek" I bit my lip. "HE KISSED YOU ON THE CHEEK!" They all screamed and made kissy faces. "Oh shut up will you" I went red.

We walked down the stairs into the hallway and chatted for a while before we went back in the dressing room. About 5 minutes later we heard people chatting loudly coming down the stairs, candy apples. The came down the stairs and gave us the dirtiest of looks. "Hey beautiful" Gino said to me, the girls looked at me wondering what I'm gonna say. "Keep walking candy apple" I tell him straight. "Hey what happened to being the cutie I was talking to eariler" he wondered. "I'm still here, now go" I demanded. "Not until I get your number" he hands me his phone. "Fine" I type in my number, I put my name in as '😘Cutie😘'. I hand him back his phone and he looks at my number "Cutie" he raised his eyebrow. "Your words not mine" I mentioned as me and the girls walked down the hall into our dressing room.

"Hey girls, you were great out there" Abby praised us. "Thank you Ms Abby" we all smiled. "Where have you lot been?"Melissa asked. "Talking to the candy apples"Kenzi answered. "Candy apples"Abby shouted. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer Ms Abby" I smiled. Everybody laughed. "Right girls its time for the awards go backstage" Ms Abby tells us.

We were on stage dancing to the music before the awards started. "Good afternoon ladies, gentlemen, dance teachers and dancers....ITS RESULT TIME!!!" The announcer shouted. We all sat down. "To get into nationals you will need to either receive first or second place, where the solos were split into dance genres, if you go to nationals there will just be a infant,junior,teen and older" the announcer informed us. A couple categories passed until we came to ours. "Jazz junior category, in 3rd place is .. act number 345, Chelsea with 'a little party'... in 2nd place is ... act number 432, Maria with 'Baby' ... In 1st place is...... Act number 456, Nia with 'that jazz'" called the announcer. We all screamed and cheered for her. She collected her trophy and sat down with us. "Lyrical next 3rd place is ... act number 457, Hali with 'alone' ... 2nd place is act number 458, Max with 'self'... and 1st place is act number 461, Maddie with 'hurt'" We all clapped and cheered for Mads. "Hip hop 3rd place is act number 472, Alice with "its my thing" ... 2nd place is act number 489, Gino with 'Hey you' ... and in 1st place is act number 503 Kendall with 'just being me' " I clapped and cheered for Kendall, Kenzi's category next. "Tap's up next in 3rd place is act number 521, Apple with 'me and you'... 2nd place is act number 518, Kylie with 'smile'... in 1st place is act number 511, Mackenzie with 'tap along'" We cheered a screamed for Kenz. "Last category is ballet, 3rd place is act number, 545 Sophia with 'judgement' ... 2nd place is act number 543, Chloe with 'myself' ... 1st place is act number 545, Isabella with 'angel'" I stood up and smiled at Chloe she smiled back. I collected my trophy and sat back down with the girls. "Thank you soloists and congratulations to the winners, moving on next is junior group dance, in 3rd place is act number 653 'prom night' ... in 2nd place is act number 545, 'the last dance' ... in 1st place is act number 544, 'Yum Yum'" We jumped up and mackenzie grabbed the huge trophy. "Girls what school do you dance at?" The announcer asked us, "THE ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY" we screamed into the mic.

The awards had finished and we ran back to our dressing room. "Well done girls, I'm so proud of you" Ms Abby hugged us all. I went up to my mom and she kissed me on the head, "I'm so proud of you hunni"my mom gave me a big squeeze. "Girls follow me" Abby shouts to us. We go outside the candy apples door."Readyyy" Abby asked, we all nod. "1 2 3 WE ARE ABBY LEE 4 5 6 YOU SHOULD SEE OUR KICKS 7 AND 8 WE ARE REALLY GREAT 9 AND 10 WE JUST WON AGAIN" We screamed. We laughed and ran down the hall before Cathy caught us. I got my phone to update my twitter and instgram when I see a text from a unknown number. I open the text and it reads. '1 2 3 we are abby lee😉😉😂😂💕' Gino I thought.