Chapter 7 ~ Planning dates

Monday 3:30pm

Nia's P.O.V

We were all stood in a line waiting for Abby to announce the pyramid. "Chloe, your at the bottom, you were okay in the group dance,but you got 2nd place and you lost to Isabella shes been here 2 minutes you've been here for 10 years" Abby screamed. "ABBY IF YOU FOCUSED ON CHLOE A BIT MORE MAYBE SHE WOULD HAVE BEAT ISABELLA" Christi shouted to Abby. "CHLOE NEEDS TO CONCENTRATE AND LISTEN THEN MAYBE SHE WILL BEAT ISABELLA!" Abby wasn't backing down. "Next is Mackenzie, Kenz you won 1st I'm proud of you, but you need to point your toes" Kenzi nods to Abby. "Next is Kendall, you got 1st but you need to use your faces" Kendall smiled and nodded. "Next we have Nia, Nia you had 1st in your solo and you gave 150% but you only gave 100% in the group dance, okay?" Ms Abby asked. "Okay" I answered. "Maddie, you did excellent in both of your dances, well done". "And on top of the pyramid is Isabella, you did amazing and your new as well congratulations" we all clapped for Isabella, shes good for the new girl. "Moms you can go upstairs, girls dance floor"

Isabella's P.O.V

"Right girls this weeks group is going to be 'head over heels', your all going to be brides you all need to think about your groom" Abby says. The girls look at me and giggle, I just stood there smiling and shaking my head and rolling my eyes at them. "Isabellaaaaa" Abby said. "Yessssss" I say back. "Have you got a crush on someone?" Abby questioned. Me and Gino have been texting and tweeting but not dating, he's the one with the crush not me! "Um nooo" I blushed. "Yeah but somebody has a crush on herrrr" Maddie blurts out. "Who who who" Abby squeals like shes one of us. "Maddies lying" I say innocently. "No shes not" Kendall says, I tell her to shh. "Isabella tell me now!" Abby demanded. "Gino"I say under my breath. "Who?" Abby asked. "Gino" I say and I cover my hands over my face. "A CANDY APPLE LIKES YOU!" Abby screams and starts smilimg. "Yeah" I giggle and the girls make kissy faces at me. "Tell me what happened" Abby clapped her hands. "Well I just came out of the little dancers room and I accidentally bump into someone and they dip me, it was Gino he introduced himself and kissed my hands, we started talking for a bit but he had to go and he gave me a kiss on the cheek" I admit. "Aw cute" Ms Abby smiled. "Theres more" Maddie spills. "MORE" Abby shouts. "No no more" I try get out of it. "If you wont tell her

I will" Maddie smirks. "Maddie lets act it out" Nia laughs. "I'll be Isabella you be Gino" Maddie smiles. "And action" Abby calls. "Hey beautiful" Nia says in a low boyish voice, I couldn't help but laugn. "Keep walking candy apple" Maddie said in her impression of me. "What happened to the cutie I was talking to earlier?" Nia asked, "I'm right here, now go" Maddie answered. "Not until I get your number" Nia pretends to hand her a phone and Maddie pretends to type. "Cutie" Nia raised her eyebrow. "Your words not mine" Maddie walks off. The two girls take a bow and we all clap for them and laugh. "I think it will be funny if we ring Cathy and speak to Gino" Abby suggests. "Yeah" all the girls say but me I just blush. Abby gets her phone and calls Cathy. "What do you want now Abby?" Cathy asked. "We wanted to know if Gino was there" Abby says. "Yes he is, why?" Cathy wondered. "I want to ask him a question" Abby says. "Okay go ahead" Cathy said. "Hi Gino" Abby says in a girl voice. "Um hey" he said, he sounded confused but still dreamy. "Do you know a certain girl called Isabella Torez, who dances here?" Abby asked. "Yes, why?" He wondered. "Well I was told that you have a little crush on her" Abby smiles to me. "Um yeah, shes a beautiful girl"Gino says in his dreamy voice. "How about a date with her?" Abby asks, I shake my head at Abby. "Um yeah" he says. "The fairground saturday meet her at the entrance at 10:00am" Abby tells him. "Okay, bye Abby" he said. "Bye Gino" she hangs up. Theres a moment silence, but then we all start laughing."Isabella and Gino sitting in a tree" they start singing I just go red.

8:30pm

Its half eight when I arrive home from starbucks with the girls. "Um Isabella" my mom calls. "Yes mom" I say running downstairs. "So you got a date on saturday then" my mom smirks. "How do you know?" I asked. "Abby told me" she answered . "Oh god" I smiled. She laughs, "now get in your PJ's and go to sleep" my mom tells me. "Okay night mom" I kiss her on the cheek and I go upstairs to go to sleep.

Sorry its short I might update later x