Arima Kishou x reader-Snow

AN:Hello!This one-shot is not as good as the others that i'm making, so i'm sorry!But i think it's ok.The picture does not belong to me and i hope you Enjoy~

Finally,after all this time, the snow covered Tokyo.Everything looked so white and soft and just...fluffy, that you wanted to run outside so you could make snow angels and have a snowball fight with Suzuya.

But for now you were stuck inside your office. with tones of paper work a big headache.

"Why does it always have to be me?"You groaned and rubbed your temple.

A knock on your door broke the heavy silence of the room.

"Who is it?"You asked and kept your stare at the door.

"May i come in, miss (Y/L/N)?"

Oh God!Was that...Arima?How is that possible?How does he even know my name?You thought, but you stood up from your chair and told him to come in.

You always had a crush on him, or maybe something more.

"Is there a problem. sir?"You asked, using you professional voice.

He looked at you and responded.

"No, there is no problem at all, but i would aprecciate it if you could help me with some reports."

"Yes, of course sir!"You remained, well...tried to remain as serious as you could.

"Follow me."He ordered and you walked next to him and you both went in his office.

He stayed in his place,while you searched around to find the reports.

"There is nothi-"Wait...your back feels cold...No, it can't be.

"Did you just throw a snowball at me?"

You faced him and he stared in your eyes emotionless.

"What are you talking about?"He asked, a faint smile on his face.

"It's not fair!"You took some snow from the desk and threw it at his arm.

He grabbed your hand and after some minutes you were outside of the building and had a snowball fight.

"I think we should finish it now."You said out of breath and covered in snow.

You felt a warm scarf on your neck and arms wrapping themselves around your waist.You blushed and turned your head, only for your lips to meet his own.

"I'm so sor-"He leaned down and kissed you again deeply.

"I have feelings for you, miss (Y/L/N)."

"Don't say those things like that but i do too."You blushed and pushed your face to his strong chest.

"And call me (Y/N), Kishou."

"(Y/N)."He once again smiled and hugged you close.

AN:That's it, thank you once again for reading and have a nice day/night and please take care~